For Sale BCC Speakeasy Quarterpie Web Mold set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hello folks,

Life has a way of kicking you in the nuts from time to time...and when that happens you gotta re-evaluate some things. I love these chips, and this is absolutely my personal grail set hands-down...but they're so freakin nice that I personally will never ever play them. In my current reality I just can't justify having this kind of money tied up in a set that will only ever sit on a shelf, regardless of how damn sexy they look on display...and make no mistake, these chips are flat-out gorgeous in person.

I can't say if the chips were ever played prior to my owning them, but they are just about as sharp cornered and minty as I've ever seen. In the year I've owned them they've been handled a little bit for the sheer joy of it, but they were never felted. I'm just looking to break even and get out of em what I put into em, so the price is $5000 shipped. <within CONUS, international shipping will be extra based on actual shipping charges>

This is a super rare 1000 piece set with the following break down:
340x $25
280x $100
220x $500
80x $1000
80x $5000

<all pics were shamelessly stolen from @kk405 who I bought the set from a year ago - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/rare-set-of-bcc-speakeasy-on-the-web-mold.87151/>
BCC 1.png

BCC 2.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 12.53.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 12.53.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 12.53.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 12.53.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 12.53.36 PM.png

The Fine Print:
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping is included within CONUS. International not covered
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Such a huge fan of these. I only wish they made a cash version of these. I wonder what kind of pitch forks would come out if someone was to relabel these? :wtf: :cool

GLWS
It is a cash set…. $25/$50 ain’t normal to you? :p

These are so special, I hope the see felt someday…. Let them play

Hello folks,

Life has a way of kicking you in the nuts from time to time...and when that happens you gotta re-evaluate some things. I love these chips, and this is absolutely my personal grail set hands-down...but they're so freakin nice that I personally will never ever play them. In my current reality I just can't justify having this kind of money tied up in a set that will only ever sit on a shelf, regardless of how damn sexy they look on display...and make no mistake, these chips are flat-out gorgeous in person.

I can't say if the chips were ever played prior to my owning them, but they are just about as sharp cornered and minty as I've ever seen. In the year I've owned them they've been handled a little bit for the sheer joy of it, but they were never felted. I'm just looking to break even and get out of em what I put into em, so the price is $5000 shipped. <within CONUS, international shipping will be extra based on actual shipping charges>

This is a super rare 1000 piece set with the following break down:
340x $25
280x $100
220x $500
80x $1000
80x $5000

<all pics were shamelessly stolen from @kk405 who I bought the set from a year ago - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/rare-set-of-bcc-speakeasy-on-the-web-mold.87151/>
View attachment 1103046

View attachment 1103047

View attachment 1103048View attachment 1103049View attachment 1103050

View attachment 1103051View attachment 1103052

The Fine Print:
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping is included within CONUS. International not covered
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.
GL Sir!
Rergrets I sold off 1000 Riverboats on that mold and these hotties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom