Padded Folding Chairs (1 Viewer)

How do you guys clean these chairs if they get wine or ketchup on them?
I just toss 'em when they get soiled and buy a new one. Helps keep Goodwill in business, too.

IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4291.JPG
For the record I am talking about this version

View attachment 41065

After reading many posts on this forum the past few months, I realize I don't play nearly as much poker as most of you. However, about 3 times per year, i travel with 12+ Work buddies for golf and poker weekends. I pretty much am the organizer. I'm kinda set up like a traveling poker tournament organizer (and golf). The cabins we rent never have enough chairs. So I went to the warehouse in canton Georgia (the one that @Mr Tree Recommended). And I looked at about a hundred folding padded chairs. Yes. For my money, I agree with mr tree and bought 10 of these Hercules for 20.95 each and drove off with them in my Explorer. (1) I did call ahead to make sure they would have a supply in stock if I wanted them immediately and (2) this only might be a good deal if you can pick them up in person (for my fellow georgia pcfers) as shipping will certainly add Cost. Definitely the best of the many I looked at! Solid, sturdy, comfy and not bad to look at. If you don't like the blue, they also had same chair in Grey and dark red.

Last edited:
Someone just posted these in the Amazon link section. $22.95 with Prime shipping. The Burgundy are $3 more. I need them for poker, but still tempted for general use.

@Sparty someone said one of the reviews online complained about ass room. Now, maybe baby got back, or do these chairs provide enough room for the average adult male?

IMG_4317.JPG IMG_4318.JPG
@Sparty someone said one of the reviews online complained about ass room. Now, maybe baby got back, or do these chairs provide enough room for the average adult male?

I'm kinda fit. 5'10" and 180. No problem. I think these would be fine for a big guy too. It's not like your ass can get wedged between the supports even if you try to cram your butt back as far as you can. The cushion is about 16 inches across. But even so, a big ass can just hang over the sides.

These are great chairs. I bought 18 of them in July and they are a great hit. Also nice having matching chairs in the room. Highly recommended. Good padding for your ass.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We did a group buy here with some PCF folks here in Colorado to save on shipping. bizchair.com. Had to buy 50 or more to get free shipping. Worth it and everybody was happy. There are two chairs to a box.

20160708_140104.jpg
20160708_134728.jpg

Last edited:
Just scored these @ $15 per. on a Craigslist find. Business owner got some dinged up chairs, most only minor cosmetic blemishes. He threw in 2 free (bent legs) to sweetin the deal. New chairs...albeit some cosmetic imperfections. Still great deal me thinks.
20170314_100708_zpsa3lrlcxx.jpg

Just scored these @ $15 per. on a Craigslist find. Business owner got some dinged up chairs, most only minor cosmetic blemishes. He threw in 2 free (bent legs) to sweetin the deal. New chairs...albeit some cosmetic imperfections. Still great deal me thinks.
20170314_100708_zpsa3lrlcxx.jpg
Great find and deal. Those stack very nice. They look like they have some good sterdy padding. :)

Reactions: Raf
Looking pretty nice...just waiting on some custom art from J5 designs for custom felt and vinyl for raised rail strip, a custom felt from none other than Chanman....and we're getting there...
20170314_120840_zpsqoc3adpr.jpg

Mock%20up%20for%20riser%20vinyl%20strip-1_zpspirswavy.png

Nice! Hey. I'm having a table made. What are the dimensions of your table ? I'm trying to squeeze in 10 cup holders, yours looks good with 9. I also have the dealer cutout. What is the width of your dealer cutout? Appreciate any help. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raf
Nice! Hey. I'm having a table made. What are the dimensions of your table ? I'm trying to squeeze in 10 cup holders, yours looks good with 9. I also have the dealer cutout. What is the width of your dealer cutout? Appreciate any help. ;-)

Thanks, Sparty. Table is 92X44. Made the dealer cutout 24".

Last edited:
Oh okay. Yeah, with the 9 cup holders and the 92X44 dimensions.... spaced them at 23 & 1/4" or so from center to center... can't recall exactly just now.

These are great chairs. I bought 18 of them in July and they are a great hit. Also nice having matching chairs in the room. Highly recommended. Good padding for your ass.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We did a group buy here with some PCF folks here in Colorado to save on shipping. bizchair.com. Had to buy 50 or more to get free shipping. Worth it and everybody was happy. There are two chairs to a box.

View attachment 85272 View attachment 85273

i picked up 6 of these a few days ago from foldingchairs4less. shipping was $30 since one of the warehouses is a few hours away in Reno. ordered the 14th and got them the next day. one of them had a crooked frame (still very usable) so i emailed them and they're shipping another one and i can keep the defective one

Never noticed these chairs sitting low but they are definitely wider

Low, as in about 15", floor to where the buttocks rests. Most dining room chairs sit at 16"-17". It's far from a deal breaker, but if you use a table topper, have a high rail or are pretty short to begin with, it starts to add up.

It is comfy, and is my go-to chair for the dinner before the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom