What Are these WSOP Event Chairs? (1 Viewer)

ChipTalker

Flush
Reaction score
Had a buddy send a pic from a WSOP event
When looking at the pic I was searching trying to figure out what chairs these are.
I like the thick padding and back on a folding chair like that.
I cannot seem to find any info so wondering if any of you super sleuths know what they are.

Thanks,

Sorry for Pic quality

1710962739326.png

I played this event — those chairs are indeed very comfortable for long tourneys. They don’t look like anything special but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they were.

I got the name off the back; they appear to be this model, but the company makes many other seats. Seems to specialize in customization for sports fans / arenas. $150/each.

https://www.specseatshop.com/products/abs800-black-folding-chair

Last edited:
I played this event — those chairs are indeed very comfortable for long tourneys. They don’t look like anything special but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they were.

I got the name off the back; they appear to be this model, but the company makes many other seats. Seems to specialize in customization for sports fans / arenas. $150/each.

https://www.specseatshop.com/products/abs800-black-folding-chair
Those look awesome! Doesn’t seem like an exact match on the website but if you grabbed the name brand that’s them!

Awesome info, thx. I agree it is the brand but the back looks more substantial in the wsop pics. But you were there so you tell me how the back was?

Awesome info, thx. I agree it is the brand but the back looks more substantial in the wsop pics. But you were there so you tell me how the back was?
We should probably reach out to the company. I’m definitely interested in in a pair.

I like the photo of the back you provided @ChipTalker. Great job grabbing the details @Taghkanic

The backs were pretty substantial, for folding chairs anyway. As I said, they have several models, hard to say which one this was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom