Over it. Everything for sale soon (1 Viewer)

Sounds like you need to switch to blackjack. And decaf.

Just kidding. It's a game. It should be for fun and social interaction. When it's not, it's time for a break.

Yup . . . I stopped on-line poker altogether a number of years ago. It just was not "fun". Playing at stakes where rational play was more the norm was no solution, as I was not prepared to invest in the necessary accessories (HUD, etc.) to keep pace with people more "into it" than I. Too much like work at that point. So I stopped. This site is now the only poker related thing I do on-line. Still play live with friends at home games, but that is more about the people than the $$$. Still think I might grab a special bottle of Rye and make the trip to Ypsi one day. Pretty sure a bottle of Cask Strength Lot 40 and a few easy buy-ins up for grabs would get me in the door.
Take a break, relax, and come back to the game when you miss it. no need to be rash.

I lost for two years in a row awhile back. I reset my play, started over with the basics, and decided that having fun wad more important than winning.

Things turned around for me. Take a break, be patient, and fricken have fun.

In the mean time, what exactly could be for sale :)

:)

Grand Victoria mint secondary set, Desert Palms CC tourney set, Desert Palms set that was going to be a relabeled cash set, almost all of my cards, maybe some poker books but those honestly will probably do more good in the recycling bin.

I have tomorrow and Wednesday free, so look for the sales thread/threads to go up then (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom