Order Going to BRPro This Friday (March 1) (1 Viewer)

1 of this button please:

Thank you!

Are cut cards available?

button.PNG

Since I will be doing the re-shipping (except for the Canadian orders), I will collect the payments and submit the payment to BR Pro on behalf of @Quicksilver-75 , which will save us and him the international PayPal fees. PMs will start going out tomorrow, and if we can get the payments made quickly we can place and pay for the order early next week.

Since I will be doing the re-shipping (except for the Canadian orders), I will collect the payments and submit the payment to BR Pro on behalf of @Quicksilver-75 , which will save us and him the international PayPal fees. PMs will start going out tomorrow, and if we can get the payments made quickly we can place and pay for the order early next week.
Thanks for handling this, James.

OK - the payment requests have been sent out. The sooner payments are made, the sooner this order goes into production. Thanks everyone!

Looks like most payments are already in, so I’ll go ahead and place the order on Monday morning. Technically, people have until then to place and pay for an order. You have about 36 hours from … NOW!

Last call ... waiting for one more payment. The order will be placed in the morning. If you aren't already on the order list and you want in, post your order tonight!

3/20 update - I had a couple of people contact me about adding dealer buttons to this order, so I did so. It turns out that BR Pro had just switched their equipment to make 47mm chips, so I think we are about 7 to 10 days out from finishing up production on this order.

Still no update from BR Pro. As soon as they are finished producing this order, I will receive an email letting me know it will be shipped later that day, and I will let everyone know when that happens.

I’m late to the party, but I would be interested in purchasing if you have any extras.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom