Order Going to BRPro This Friday (March 1) (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hello. I'm sending these 4 buttons off for production on Friday in anticipation of a new retro-style CPC order. They will be made by BRPro using their 60mm Ceramic Dealer Buttons. The Devil side is the front of each button. If your interested, the set is $28 for all four versions. Individual buttons are available as well. Just state which you want. Himewad (James) has graciously agreed to handle shipping for our American members in an effort to make shipping more reliable and cheaper. As the shipping info comes available, it will be updated here and in the thread.

Thanks for looking.

-Steve/Quick

CPC Version Proof.jpg

Last edited:
ORDER CHART

PCF member
Loc​
A​
B​
C​
D​
Total​
Quicksilver-75CANADA22228
HimewadIA22228
Ben8257MD22228
grantc54CANADA11114
OkkuLV11114
FordPickup92MD11114
suited67ND22228
NuhockeyNJ11114
JDPokerNY11114
TheOffaloCA11114
BearMetalNJ11114
mugenpowrCA11114
Suited ConnectorCA11114
FlopalopagusNJ11114
Lil TunaTX11114
FlushBlackAUSTRALIA11114
krafticusMD11114
CharichardTX11114
StatesvegasND11114
RadicusScoutIL11
AsmodeusNV11114
TOTALS2424242597

Last edited:
I'm in for a full set, please! What do you mean, "The devil side is the front of each button"? The first sentence says 3 buttons but then it says "for all four" later in the description.

Also, I would be happy to help with CONUS shipping if it helps at all.
Yeah...
Should be three styles. Lol. Sorry.

I'd be interested in a full 3-button set. And if it makes sense, I could do reshipping for U.S. members, if BR Pro can ship the quantity of U.S.-bound buttons to me directly. Should be able to ship up to 2 sets (6 buttons) using Ground Advantage for $6 with tracking. I've done reshipping for two cards group buys, a cut card group buy, and reshipped to members in Canada, Mexico, and Australia.

Edit: I see @Himewad has already offered too. Obviously he is the DB shipping expert!

OP updated with a new version I was hesitant to use. The full set is now four buttons. Himewad (James) will be handling the shipping to our US members to make shipping more affordable and will enable tracking.

Thanks everybody!

-Steve/Quick

In for 2 of each please Steve so 8 buttons total.

Thanks Ben
Aha, so Ben was right the first time!

(Still in for a full set, of 4 buttons now.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom