GB Completed PCFDBGB05 - The @Toby Designs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start collecting payments on this group buy order either this weekend or early next week, with plans to place the order by Friday, March 11th at the latest.

You have been warned.

Joker - I Warned You.gif

Also, it looks like there wasn't enough interest in the Hi/Lo buttons to make them in the 49mm dealer button size. This only affects two people.

@Machine @Joe Harris

If you guys want the BTP Hi/Lo buttons to be made in the 49mm size, you need to decide on one of the following:
  • Either increase your orders to 10 of the 49mm Hi/Lo buttons you want (assuming you want the rolling edge printing), or
  • Keep your orders the same for the 49mm Hi/Lo buttons you want, but the rolling edges will be plain white, or
  • Revise your orders for the Hi/Lo buttons (either switch to the 47mm chip size, or remove them from your order entirely)

Screw it. I may as well start collecting on this order now. A few people have mentioned that they upcoming travel plans (it's Spring Break season, after all), so you can expect to see the order confirmation / payment request PMs some time today.

But I will continue to hold the order window open until the stated date in the OP.

Just to confirm, you now want DD x6 and EE x 6? In the 47mm size?
I should have been explicit, just take me off for the 49s and keep the 47s as is; but honestly w/e you do is fine =D just give me the bill ;)

All payment requests have gone out except for one, and I have already received about 50% of the invoiced totals. I think we will be able to get this order submitted and paid by early next week at this rate. Thanks, everyone!

Also, it looks like there wasn't enough interest in the Hi/Lo buttons to make them in the 49mm dealer button size. This only affects two people.

@Machine @Joe Harris

If you guys want the BTP Hi/Lo buttons to be made in the 49mm size, you need to decide on one of the following:
  • Either increase your orders to 10 of the 49mm Hi/Lo buttons you want (assuming you want the rolling edge printing), or
  • Keep your orders the same for the 49mm Hi/Lo buttons you want, but the rolling edges will be plain white, or
  • Revise your orders for the Hi/Lo buttons (either switch to the 47mm chip size, or remove them from your order entirely)
I'll switch to the 47mm. Thanks!

C x 1
D x 1
G x 1 (I'm so glad @Toby went with the chicken from the $20!)

Thanks!

A few people have asked when we can expect to see this order.

I will place the order early next week (assuming I don't have any large outstanding payments). Typically, production takes about 3 to 3-1/2 weeks, and then everything is shipped from BR Pro Poker to my door. So my best guess is that I will receive everything around late March / early April.

Then, give me a few days to take inventory, organize everyone's orders, and wrap up the packages to prepare for re-shipping to all of you. Considering the size of these group buys, it can take up to another week to get everything out the door.

You will receive a USPS tracking link when your package is ready to ship.

Last edited:
Only 8 outstanding payments remain to be collected, for a total of just under $600.

Today is the last (official) day that I will be taking orders for this group buy. Don't miss the boat!

Don't Miss the Boat.gif

I didn‘t get confirmation from BR Pro that they had received all of the necessary artwork until late today, so I didn’t get to place the order as I had hoped. Now that I know they have everything, I’ll submit the order and pay the invoice in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom