GB Completed PCFDBGB05 - The @Toby Designs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually went pretty smoothly. I only messed up on one chip. I put the 2nd BTP Hi/Lo chip in someone’s pile instead of the 1st BTP Hi/Lo chip. And of course, I didn’t find out which pile was wrong until I was almost done going through each order. But it’s all good now!

6D91FED4-0858-4DFA-BA5D-5079FBDA3546.jpeg

Busy weekend with the in-laws, but had a little time tonight to wrap up some more packages that will go out the door tomorrow.
  • 1 small padded mailer
  • 22 SFRB
  • 4 PFRE
  • 3 MFRB
If your package has been wrapped up and addressed, you have received a USPS tracking number via PM. If not, I'm still working on it.

Last edited:
  • 20 small padded mailers
  • 13 large padded mailers
  • 22 SFRB
  • 4 PFRE
  • 3 MFRB
Again, if your package has been wrapped up and addressed, you have received a USPS tracking number via PM.
  • 58 CONUS packages - 21 delivered
  • 4 INTERNATIONAL packages - 0 delivered

Last edited:
@Himewad Thank you SO much for running this group buy. You did an amazing job keeping everything organized and getting the buttons organized, packed (great job on the packing BTW) and shipped out so quickly.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!

The last of the packages are going out the door today over lunch. Final tally:
  • 20 small padded mailers
  • 13 large padded mailers
  • 30 SFRB
  • 4 PFRE
  • 3 MFRB
  • 3 custom boxes
I'm surprised how many packages were delivered on Monday when they were dropped off on Saturday morning. If you don't have your items yet, you should have received a USPS tracking number via PM. Let me know if you didn't get one, but I'm pretty sure I got everyone.
  • 68 CONUS packages - 21 delivered (7 more scheduled for delivery today!)
  • 5 INTERNATIONAL packages - 0 delivered (going to Canada x2, England, France and Australia)
Thanks to everyone who participated in this group buy. This was a fun one!

Keep posting that PrOn as the packages arrive. I love seeing them show up in mailboxes.

Last edited:
THURSDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 28/68 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 0/5 INTL packages have been delivered (2 to Canada, 1 to England, 1 to France, 1 to Australia)
  • A whopping 25 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today!

Last edited:
[GOOD] FRIDAY MORNING UPDATE (big mail delivery day yesterday!):
  • 54/68 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 0/5 INTL packages have been delivered (2 to Canada, 1 to England, 1 to France, 1 to Australia)
  • 9 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today!

Last edited:
MONDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 66/68 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 2 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today!
After today, we'll only be waiting for the international packages to be delivered.

Last edited:
Really really really wished I would of seen this Group Buy. If anyone changes their mind I would love a set of these. I was looking for more of a micro stakes low end cash game or a tournament set. I hope there is another group buy in the near future. These chips look like amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom