Opinions on Chip Selection (1 Viewer)

chamber2skipped

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Can I get some feedback on chips I'm choosing for an order of the web mold custom chips? It's a larger set order to host a variety of games of 25c/50c, $1/$2, and $2/$5 games. In the picture are the chips I'm considering for the denominations, but I'm unsure between the ones with 2 in a column on which to choose. Let me know what you think and if you think there will be any issues with dirty stacks.

Attachments

• chip selection.png
    chip selection.png
    327.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Personal preference.
Note that none of these should come with faux inlay shapes, I don’t believe Tina has figured out how to fix the issue of different colors.

Personal preference.
Note that none of these should come with faux inlay shapes, I don’t believe Tina has figured out how to fix the issue of different colors.
I'm not even sure what you mean by that. I plan to order the chips with a custom inlay I'm having designed. My understanding is you can send them a png and they can have custom labels affixed during the manufacture process.

Shaped Inlays* maybe that’s what ur confused about.
Some of the pictures you selected have a shape sticker, that’s a fake shaped inlay.
Just letting u know that it should be full circle or can vary in matching the chip color.
Sorry for confusing you.

Last edited:
I like the bottom row all the way. I like the top row $5 but I don’t like the spot progression between the $1 and that $5…. and, the orange spot in both wouldn’t be too great…. So bottom row all the way in my opinion

I also prefer the bottom row, although I'm a little bothered by the similarity of colors of the $5 and $25. Dirty stacks???

I also prefer the bottom row, although I'm a little bothered by the similarity of colors of the $5 and $25. Dirty stacks???
Yeah, I'm not crazy about the $5 anyways. Maybe I'll look for a different one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom