Collecting (ordering closed) Open Face Chinese (OFC) poker play matts (1 Viewer)

Anybody friends with @mashoo ? They haven't been on PCF since Friday so I haven't got a response about bridge v poker, I put them down for poker I just hope they aren't going to be disappointed when I place the order.

Never mind, got in touch with them!

Last edited:
Here's the breakdown and whats due now. They are $14 each.
I originally was thinking a padded flat rate envelope but it looks like those aren't long enough. I'll have to figure out a shipping solution and price after they arrive.

Send your $$ to me via PayPal @ briaches@microsoft.com
or Venmo at Brian-Chesbrough
Include your username so I know who's who.

NameCountStyleDuePaid?
The Nuts15Bridge$210Y
@FordPickup922Bridge$28
@moose3Bridge$42Y
@JRald074Poker$56Y
@mashoo4Bridge$56Y
@Kentucky4Poker$56Y
@Rbonus0122Poker$28Y
@upNdown2Poker$28Y
@JoeBGo2Poker$28Y

Ok I've placed the order!

I'll keep this thread up to date with what the status of order is. Once I have them all I will figure out the cheapest way to pack/ship them and gather addresses and collect for shipping.

@FordPickup92 is the only one I'm waiting on still for payment.

Holy shit. I placed the order for these 3 days ago and they just arrived!!! 0_0

PXL_20220508_001826016.jpg

How did I miss this! Ah well, postage would probably have been a killer anyway. Great looking mats.

Would be interested in two if you're happy to post to UK when time comes and if postage is doable.

I DEMAND A REFUND!!

(I don't care, and I will openly mock anybody who does)

Are you sure that's the only one?
Gives it that air of Alibaba authenticity :cool
Yeah thats the only typo.

The OFC logo in the upper right didn't come out as nice as I would have wanted, the text isn't very readable. Wish I would have known, I would made made the font black. The rest of the mat looks perfect though.

I tried them out last night and they are a blast to play with.

How it should look:

pinapple ofc.png

Yeah thats the only typo.

The OFC logo in the upper right didn't come out as nice as I would have wanted, the text isn't very readable. Wish I would have known, I would made made the font black. The rest of the mat looks perfect though.

I tried them out last night and they are a blast to play with.

How it should look:

View attachment 908452
The Pineapple logo is really clever. :)

Ok I've finally got the boxes and supplies I need to ship these and did some back of the napkin calculations for the CA shipping prices with the postal worker.

For the majority of you a MFRB is going to be the best option and thats $16.

I'll reach out to each of you to get your address information.

Cheers!

Holy cow, these mothers are huge!
Thanks @The Nuts - for the idea and for running the buy. Very cool stuff. But if somebody does another run of these and figures out how to make them smaller, hit me up!
3136B170-8A55-4C96-A6BA-DF1E34FD41DF.jpeg

Holy cow, these mothers are huge!
Thanks @The Nuts - for the idea and for running the buy. Very cool stuff. But if somebody does another run of these and figures out how to make them smaller, hit me up!
View attachment 915067
Yeah the only smaller size available wouldn't fit the 5x5x3 card layout, so had to go the full playmat size. But that gave real estate for the discard area and score cheat sheet.

These things were great. Just having the scoring and fantasyland rules printed right there is a huge improvement over constantly having to check phones. And FWIW, I think these fantasyland rules are slightly different than the ones we used to use, but who cares? One set of rules is as good as another, and now we know exactly which rules we’re using, every time.
These mats just make the whole experience a little bit better in a whole bunch of little ways. I’m a big fan. And a big winner - after 6 hours of play, I finished up 50 cents.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom