Collecting (ordering closed) Open Face Chinese (OFC) poker play matts (1 Viewer)

Hey brother - that's quick work!
In for 4x poker. Would still get 4x bridge, but weep every time I used them. Are they waterproof?

Are you folks Interested in bridge sized or poker sized?
If we could only order 1 size, would you be out if you couldn't get your preference?
I think I would prefer poker size since bridge size cards will also fit in the squares but not the other way around.

I'm in regardless of the size ordered.

I’m good with either size. I only use bridge cards, so they will fit either way.

I’m a poker size only. I don’t even think I own bridge cards. I don’t like them. I’m sure I’m in the minority.

Hey brother - that's quick work!
In for 4x poker. Would still get 4x bridge, but weep every time I used them. Are they waterproof?
The mats I'm going to buy are from here: https://www.inkedgaming.com/products/custom-playmat?variant=103324612
They have good reviews, decent pricing and a fast turnaround from order time.

Here's some info from that link
Here at Inked Gaming, we’re known for our playmats. The quality, craft, and overall design make them ideal for those looking to up their game with a playing surface that’s both highly functional and clean. However, we think it should be more than that...much more. We think it should be a canvas for creative expression, a billboard for advertisement, a showing of love for a pet, a window to one’s imagination, a one-off piece of art that makes everyone else do a double-take. These qualities may seem out of the reach for some, but not for us, as we offer custom printing that allows you to turn something monotonous into something truly marvelous with just a couple of clicks.

Who wants to buy a new playmat each year because it’s been worn out from all the action it gets during games? Not us...and certainly not you, which is why we make it a point to craft these mats with premium materials, that way they’re truly made to last. The only time you should want to buy a new mat is when you spot another artwork that catches your eye or when you wish to create another unique design to add to your collection. Not because it fell victim to wear & tear that stems from poor quality. Our mats are made a bit thicker than most and can even come fitted with stitched edging, for those who are willing to upgrade. This kind of quality = longevity!

Product Specifications
  • Size: 24 inches by 14 inches
  • Thickness: 1/16 an inch
  • Smooth cloth top with rubber bottom for traction
  • Machine Washable

If you've ever played or seen a card mat for a table top card game its exactly like that.

Can you try taking out the word "Row" from the tables? Seems to be creating a bunch of extra white space that bugs me for some reason. I might be in for a pair.

Can you try taking out the word "Row" from the tables? Seems to be creating a bunch of extra white space that bugs me for some reason. I might be in for a pair.
So Gimp (the image editing tool I use) doesn't have a built in table tool. So I created the table in another app, took a screenshot and pasted that into gimp for the lines. I then had to manually go through and add each string into the table and align it all by hand, it was a huge pain in the ass.
If it had a table tool built in I could mess around I would try tweaks like that but as is its just too much of a hassle and I don't really have any time left to dedicate to this as I need to get the order in soon to have them in time for my bday OFC tournament.

I'd be fine with either
Bridge is probably best because if anyone wants to play poker size they will still cover the box
We play primarily poker size cards with the exception of bridge for circus cash games

I had it until about half way through.
When they said something about, if you screw up and don't have good/better/best its a dead hand.
Yeah if you don't set your hand right with the worst hand up top, middle hand beating top hand and bottom hand beating middle hand than you "foul" and your entire board doesn't count and you pay out max points. (6 for the scoop + all royalties)

Bottom hand > middle hand > top or you insta lose

Would you mind if I use your artwork to print some for myself? I would prefer to use my own foam that's a bit thicker.

Would you mind if I use your artwork to print some for myself? I would prefer to use my own foam that's a bit thicker.
How much would it cost for someone to run a group buy like this through you? Not going to undercut anyone by proposing that, just curious if it was ever considered as an option

I'm afraid that I have too many projects going on right now to produce these in quantity. I'm not even sure if my foam will be suitable for these because I use open cell foam which doesn't roll up well. I'd also want to stitch the edges to prevent peeling over time. Unfortunately, as with everything I do, it probably would be pretty expensive since making mats is not my thing. It would also be on the backburner since I have a lot other priorities.

@grantc54 do you want 3 or 4? Going to place the order today.
I had missed the post by @T_Chan. Does my order effect minimums/costs?

If Tony is going to create some locally that may be my best option as shipping will add a bunch of cost that I could potentially avoid.

If it effects your minimum then I'll continue with your buy.

Thanks
Grant

I had missed the post by @T_Chan. Does my order effect minimums/costs?

If Tony is going to create some locally that may be my best option as shipping will add a bunch of cost that I could potentially avoid.

If it effects your minimum then I'll continue with your buy.

Thanks
Grant
Nah, You're fine either way, we're way above the minimum.

And not shipping to Canada is way less effort on my side as well :D

Here's the breakdown and whats due now. They are $14 each.
I originally was thinking a padded flat rate envelope but it looks like those aren't long enough. I'll have to figure out a shipping solution and price after they arrive.

Send your $$ to me via PayPal @ briaches@microsoft.com
or Venmo at Brian-Chesbrough
Include your username so I know who's who.

NameCountStyleDuePaid?
The Nuts15Bridge$210Y
@FordPickup922Bridge$28
@moose3Bridge$42Y
@JRald074Poker$56Y
@mashoo4Bridge$56Y
@Kentucky4Poker$56Y
@Rbonus0122Poker$28Y
@upNdown2Poker$28Y
@JoeBGo2Poker$28Y

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom