Old School / Union Station / Mountain Top - Sunfly Group Order Thread (2 Viewers)

Oh no....I got good news and bad news

@Nuhockey is good
Chips have cleared customs and they are officially on their way to final destination
I’m going to cross the border on Wednesday so you should get your chips in 3ish days from then

You will not get your chips today :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Chips received. Most of them sent. Tracking numbers to come tomorrow.

Post office closed before I could send them all. Fucking FRB took forever to tape up.

There are two shipments that will go out next week. Will message tomorrow.

Since I was in Buffalo...decided to see a game!
A6489DCC-ACCD-4BF5-8478-2D41CD5CFAC2.jpeg

I have sent out all tracking numbers.

I will need to mail the following:
1) @Nuhockey
2) @p5woody
3) @ATLarchip
4) @jja412
5) Sample sets (note: those who had sample sets within a large order have been shipped in that large order)

This process took a lot longer than expected and the post office closed before I could finish. I will need to figure out my schedule and make my way back into the US.

I also forgot to take a picture of all of the chips together :(

Please share pron when you receive your chippies!!! :wow::wow::wow:

I’m off today. Yesterday was my last day at my job for past 9 years. Starting new job on Monday. Sitting patiently and waiting :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I could have left these sitting in the rain BTW. That is how well they were packed. Thanks again @Geremie

Looking great!

I also ordered blanks, who are you going to order labels from? I was hoping to get Old School Poker labels for mine, If you or anyone else knows who is best to get them from please let me know!

Looking great!

I also ordered blanks, who are you going to order labels from? I was hoping to get Old School Poker labels for mine, If you or anyone else knows who is best to get them from please let me know!
I have sent a PM to @Gear
He did some seating chip labels for me before and they were great. I have heard @ABC Gifts and Awards does a great job as well. @JeepologyOffroad helped with with a great design for an inlay
BF618836-9732-4F68-B3AB-D57A8E1F5BEE.jpeg

I have bought from @Gear before, he’s fantastic. I will reach out. I’m wondering if there’s an artwork fee involved here, not a big deal if there is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom