Old School / Union Station / Mountain Top - Sunfly Group Order Thread (2 Viewers)

A little customization and got them all into this case
5B46A577-E91A-478E-8577-DEEA120719A6.jpeg
4B5FCBE2-B449-44CC-9075-096F45345D91.jpeg

Please check your packages to ensure that everything is good.

I got to go back to Sunfly for a couple casualties. I’m going to send a message on Tuesday so please let me know before then!

I got to go back to Sunfly for a couple casualties. I’m going to send a message on Tuesday so please let me know before then!
I'm sure my chips will take at least a week or two to arrive (tracking says they are still in the US), so it will take me much longer than Tuesday to check them ...

I'm sure my chips will take at least a week or two to arrive (tracking says they are still in the US), so it will take me much longer than Tuesday to check them ...
True! Let me know when you get them.

I’m hoping no other casualties though :tup:

There was one unopened roll that only had 24 chips. Please ensure you open all rolls and verify.

I have four singles so far that I’ll need to get from sunfly

I backed out of this group buy and thought I might regret it - chips look awesome congrats to everyone on the buy - I’ll get me some 43mm sunfly chips one of these days. Stings to miss out on these!

Looks like everyone received their shipment (except @boyo25guy held for pickup and @shaboo in transit and looks to land this week) from the initial shipment.

Please let me know if there are any issues. I have drafted an email to Sunfly to request replacements for the damaged/missing chips.

The last shipments should go out today/tomorrow (@ATLarchip and @jja412). I’ll send tracking info once shipped.

I’ll try to get the sample sets out Wednesday/Thursday. Will send an update once completed.

Thanks for the patience with the shipments!

Ok, one final update.

I was able to get the last two packages out for the large sets. Tracking numbers were PMed.

All sample sets except one went out yesterday. I will mail out the last one tonight (@FiveThous)

I have also sent a message to Sunfly asking for three replacement chips. I’ll send a message once I hear back.

Ok, one final update.

I was able to get the last two packages out for the large sets. Tracking numbers were PMed.

All sample sets except one went out yesterday. I will mail out the last one tonight (@FiveThous)

I have also sent a message to Sunfly asking for three replacement chips. I’ll send a message once I hear back.

Can you send a message to SunFly for 100 more purple chips?? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This thread has too few pictures. Where's all the pr0n?

Finally got my Old School Cash Chips into play last night after having to postpone our game three weeks because I had surgery for a detached retina. Everyone liked the 43mm chips.
C0A03A2E-A320-42D1-8346-17643F2CF5E1.jpeg
57B7CFDA-D1B3-4B98-AAEF-5BC6D076627E.jpeg
449E1069-4BC6-4C8F-8C07-E282E3AD557D.jpeg
F5511A7C-8EC5-4964-85D9-85FDA0BB7C8F.jpeg
4D58B683-A812-44F8-89AA-DEDE6B2BB058.jpeg

So UPS decides to ruin my Christmas. They send me an invoice for duties on the group buy shipment three months after the fact. And that the balance is overdue from mid-October and late charges are accruing.

They said that they initially billed it to the distribution centre (which is where I had it held for pick up).

Can they really charge this months after the pick up?

I told them that I’m going to file an objection on this.

@Geremie, so sorry you have to deal with this man, especially after generously running this buy. I didn't buy any of these chips, but you took the time to price up the shipping with my Mad Ducks tagging along. It ended up being worth it for me to have them shipped direct, but I appreciated the offer.

If the objection is unsuccessful, feel to share the fee amount publicly or privately and I'll contribute.

Yeah that sounds like some BS Geremie. Let us know the outcome and I’ll try to help out as well. Don’t let them ruin your Christmas. Merry Christmas

So UPS decides to ruin my Christmas. They send me an invoice for duties on the group buy shipment three months after the fact. And that the balance is overdue from mid-October and late charges are accruing.

They said that they initially billed it to the distribution centre (which is where I had it held for pick up).

Can they really charge this months after the pick up?

I told them that I’m going to file an objection on this.
At the very least, you don't owe any late charges resulting from their inaccurate billing. Don't let them strong-arm you; they have no leverage since the package has already been delivered.

typical CAN response: "I'm going to file an objection."
typical USA response: "Go fuck yourself."

I’ve never had this happen before. The charges, if any, are always paid before the packages are released. I initially thought it was a phishing scheme so I contacted UPS direct and used the invoice number and it’s apparently legit.

They said this objection process can take a month or two depending on backlog.

There was only one duty code on the shippers declaration but there was two on this invoice. One was rated “free” and the other 15%. I’m still trying to find out why they tacked that one on.

I’m fighting this to the end!

I’ve never had this happen before. The charges, if any, are always paid before the packages are released. I initially thought it was a phishing scheme so I contacted UPS direct and used the invoice number and it’s apparently legit.

They said this objection process can take a month or two depending on backlog.

There was only one duty code on the shippers declaration but there was two on this invoice. One was rated “free” and the other 15%. I’m still trying to find out why they tacked that one on.

I’m fighting this to the end!

Was this UPS Canada or UPS US and you crossed over to pick it up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom