Old School / Union Station / Mountain Top - Sunfly Group Order Thread

Geremie

Flush
Reaction score
With the mountain tops, it’s the exact same artwork files. Trying to tinker with it if it looks off may cause more issues than prevent.

Darthhoodie

Two Pair
Reaction score
I agree, I'm not suggesting you change anything with the MT chips, I was just curious about how close the red was to the original since it was hard to tell from the photo.

Geremie

Flush
Reaction score
Revised prototypes came in today! I think these look amazing.

1) The edge text on the rebuy chips looks a lot better (more centered).

2) I really can't tell the difference in the black chips, but they do look better than the first picture.

3) We went with a lighter blue on the US $100 to provide more contrast. I think P5 nailed it!

4) The OS $100 looks better with the lighter colors. I don't think any further revisions are necessary.

5) The lighter red on the US $1000 provides more contrast. I think this chip is pretty good.

6) The only one that I'm not 100% convinced is the US $5000. I do think the revision is better than the original though.

Thoughts?

Revised Chips (Edge).jpg
Revised Chips (Face 1A).jpg
Revised Chips (Face 2A).jpg

Chipandchair

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the changes on the US $100 and $1000. Awesome! Appreciate all of your work on this.

TheBigTater

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Revised prototypes came in today! I think these look amazing.

1) The edge text on the rebuy chips looks a lot better (more centered).

2) I really can't tell the difference in the black chips, but they do look better than the first picture.

3) We went with a lighter blue on the US $100 to provide more contrast. I think P5 nailed it!

4) The OS $100 looks better with the lighter colors. I don't think any further revisions are necessary.

5) The lighter red on the US $1000 provides more contrast. I think this chip is pretty good.

6) The only one that I'm not 100% convinced is the US $5000. I do think the revision is better than the original though.

Thoughts?

OS $100 vastly better, looks like the chip is more white than grey and the red stands out well. :tup:
US $100 looks great, hugh improvement. :tup:
US $1000 might be the picture but the denomination/spots now look orange not red. :unsure:
US $5000 looks spot on in the pic, what didn't you like about the new revision?

Geremie

Flush
Reaction score
US $1000 might be the picture but the denomination/spots now look orange not red. :unsure:
US $5000 looks spot on in the pic, what didn't you like about the new revision?
I thought the label might be too light...might need to be darkened a bit. Just my initial thought. But I am not ordering any...so if those who ordered are good then I’m good!

I think the US $1000 is definitely red in the edge view. What’s weird is that the yellow base seems to be different in the two chips but that was unchanged. Should we take a second look at this?

TheBigTater

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The US $5000 looks great to me but let others chime in.

I'm not getting any US $1000's so it won't affect me but the pic on my monitor makes it definitely look orange and yes the base yellow looks to be a different hue (with a tad of greenish added). Of course hard to pinpoint from a pic.:)

Geremie

Flush
Reaction score
I’ve also talked with P5woody and he thinks that the changed are good.

I’ll keep this open until 10pm EST. If there are no significant objections, I’ll advise Sunfly to begin mass production.

ranger764

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Email has been sent to instruct Sunfly to begin production. I have asked for an estimated timeline (start date, production time, shipping date).
Awesome. Can’t wait to hear the timeline. Guess it’s about time to order up some trays

Top Bottom