Revised prototypes came in today! I think these look amazing.
1) The edge text on the rebuy chips looks a lot better (more centered).
2) I really can't tell the difference in the black chips, but they do look better than the first picture.
3) We went with a lighter blue on the US $100 to provide more contrast. I think P5 nailed it!
4) The OS $100 looks better with the lighter colors. I don't think any further revisions are necessary.
5) The lighter red on the US $1000 provides more contrast. I think this chip is pretty good.
6) The only one that I'm not 100% convinced is the US $5000. I do think the revision is better than the original though.
I thought the label might be too light...might need to be darkened a bit. Just my initial thought. But I am not ordering any...so if those who ordered are good then I’m good!US $1000 might be the picture but the denomination/spots now look orange not red.
US $5000 looks spot on in the pic, what didn't you like about the new revision?