Old School / Union Station / Mountain Top - Sunfly Group Order Thread (3 Viewers)

Is it still possible to order from here? Looking for about 100 Union Station 0.25

Took me forever to get the labels on these. Many thanks to @Geremie for allowing me to piggyback on the group buy and @p5woody for the design work. The quarters and hundos are from this group buy.
20200105_134025.jpg
20200105_134039.jpg
20200105_134105.jpg

Finally got around to applying Gear's labels to create a fairly unique set - a combination of several Union Station chips with Old School chips - all with Old School labels. Great set that I can't wait to host with!

Awesome mixed set @Chris Manzoni

I really can’t get enough of this set hitting the felt!! So glad this GB came together :tup:

Those are bad ass. Love the $100 and $500. I have that union station $1000 chip and hate it. The colors on it seem like they are constantly moving around the chip to my eye. Nice job on making it your own

Finally got around to applying Gear's labels to create a fairly unique set - a combination of several Union Station chips with Old School chips - all with Old School labels. Great set that I can't wait to host with!

Badass, indeed. :tup:

Not an inlay. :rolleyes:

Meh, inlay in common parlance usually means set into a depression in the base material. The sunfly blanks are recessed, so inlay seems fine.
Incorrect. Inlays are produced as an integral part of the chip/item, not interchangeably added afterwards (or used without them altogether).

Perhaps would have a stronger argument if they completely filled the recess (width and depth), but in the poker chip world, they're still just adhesive-backed stickers, aka labels. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Ugh, this is my go-to shuffle stack right now (sample set). They're really nice. Maybe next time I'll be on top of the group buy...

I’m willing to lead the Union Station buy (assuming we can get to 20-30ish) and would let someone else lead the Old School piece.

This will probably need to happen quick because the GB is going to close soon

I’ve sent the artwork to be included in this next GB run. I’ll reach out to those interested once the order is confirmed.

Hi Geremie I'll take 1 pair of Cut Cards. Shipping to the US 07066. Let me know. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom