Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Do you think the Raith Rovers social media guy was in the pub before he posted this? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_8124.jpeg

You should see him dribbling out the box.

He’s got a big head on that.

Looks like he’s been cut.

I think that was a tug.

Look at him spraying it about.

That looked like a soft one.

Looks like he’s about to be pulled off.

I’m 50 this year. Wtf am I doing with my life?!?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just been told by someone in the know that Ange is away to Spurs. Celtic offered him a long term contract a couple of months ago and he knocked it back. Gutted.

I only want to see Citeh win just to see if the Gallagher brothers will put their money where their mouth is and give us an Oasis reunion.

It was inevitable that he got poached however I wished he stayed another season at least to cement his contribution to Celtic
I just worry that he won’t be given a chance at Spurs if the first 6 months don’t go well. He lost 3 of his first 6 games at Celtic. The Spurs fans don’t want him.

Apparently the Bodo Glimpt manager was at the cup final on Saturday so that might be a clue where we’re going next…

I just worry that he won’t be given a chance at Spurs if the first 6 months don’t go well. He lost 3 of his first 6 games at Celtic. The Spurs fans don’t want him.

Apparently the Bodo Glimpt manager was at the cup final on Saturday so that might be a clue where we’re going next…
what do the fans even know? celtic fans were the same initially. #inangewetrust

what do the fans even know? celtic fans were the same initially. #inangewetrust
Yup. We were saying what the Spurs fans are saying now. Only thing is it’s much tougher in England.

Anyway he’s leaving us on a high. The place was in disarray when he arrived and he’s performed a small miracle in his two years.

We’ll need to see who we bring in next. The good thing about being a Celtic fan is that you’re never too far away from a new hero arriving.

Incredible achievement for a truly incredible team.

In a team full of superstars, Rodri is truly something else.

The day football died. Horrible club. The English FA and UEFA have got what they wished for.

People going on about Pep being a genius. Is he fuck. The guy has walked into mega-star teams. Give him Aberdeen to manage and see how he does.

Newcastle, PSG in the same boat.

People talk about West Ham winning the euro conference as if it’s an achievement when they spent £200m in the transfer window.

Anyway rant over. The game’s dead…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom