Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Not sure if yall have seen this before, sorry if its a repost, but this is spot on! 24/7 coverage is exhausting.

Love that sketch. Sums up Sky Sports over here and their relentless plugging of the English premier league. Full of plastic fans who don’t even go to the matches but claim to be “supporters” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In Scotland there’s one or two games shown on tv a week. The way it used to be. Fans here actually go and watch the teams they support.

The man from Japan has had a better start to his Celtic career than Henrik…

IMG_8945.jpeg

Used to it mate. We were at the last one :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Just watched the highlights from last night. Good to see that McTominay continues to play like prime Messi for Scotland during this campaign. Unbelievable.

If anyone here follows MLS...i am a NERevs fan...its bonkers right now.

Players are reportedly refusing to practice. The manager resigned, turns out the assistant manager who has been interim manager may be responsible for the complaint against him.....

Most european moment in the history of MLS

Players are reportedly refusing to practice. The manager resigned, turns out the assistant manager who has been interim manager may be responsible for the complaint against him.....

You could say that Bruce has... left the Arena? Sorry, couldn't resist...

What is the complaint against Arena? I have loosely been following this, but I haven't heard of the specifics and didn't realize it had turned into such a mess.

What is the complaint against Arena? I have loosely been following this, but I haven't heard of the specifics and didn't realize it had turned into such a mess.
The rumor is something racially said or abusive language towards employees....Shalrie Joseph though has come out with strong support for Bruce which would be awkward if it was the former....We dont actually know and thats the problem. The league is being shady, the new manager is a liar who told the media he had nothing to do with this.

All you need is some match fixing and bribed officials and you’re there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom