Official Scrub Donkey Lammers and Dealer buttons! ***CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
These are the options for dealer buttons and lammers. We have to have a minimum order of 100 of each design for them to be added to our order. All orders need to be placed in this thread. These can be ordered separate from the chips in the original thread but if you've ordered from both I will combine them all once collection of payment start. Lammers will all be 43mm Dealer buttons will be 55mm.

Dealer Button Choices.png

43 mm Lammers.png

Please specify which dealer button you want by Version number when ordering.

43 mm Lammers are $0.25 each
55 mm Dealer buttons are $0.70 each

If anything changes with these costs I will update here but this is their currently quoted prices. Please note there will be shipping cost from China added per chip which is currently 3 cents per chip.

Here is the link to the original group buy.
Official Scrub Donkey Group Buy

If you've made an order of the scrub donkey chips please let me know so I can put your dealer buttons in the appropriate column

Last edited:
A bounty is in tournaments when you take someone out that is all in you get their bounty. A reload is for a rebuy. Shove is the same as all in. Show em means someone wants to see your cards at the end of the hand because they likely think you were bluffing. Hi/lo is for split hand or split pot games where you're playing a high hand and/or lowest number of cards and value i.e. A being one through 5 is a good low hand. As far as the limit kill/half kill I dont know about those

Haaaa!! Please add to my chip order.

3 x dealer buttons version 1
3 x dealer buttons version 2 (The best)
20 x Bounty lammer
20 x Reload lammer
20 x Shove lammer (The best)
20 x show em lammer
2 x Hi/low lammer
2 x kill/ half kill lammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back