Official Scrub Donkey Lammers and Dealer buttons! ***CLOSED*** (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bounty is in tournaments when you take someone out that is all in you get their bounty. A reload is for a rebuy. Shove is the same as all in. Show em means someone wants to see your cards at the end of the hand because they likely think you were bluffing. Hi/lo is for split hand or split pot games where you're playing a high hand and/or lowest number of cards and value i.e. A being one through 5 is a good low hand. As far as the limit kill/half kill I dont know about those

Thank you! So the lammer buttons are "let the button speaks the intention so there are no misunderstanding?"

From the other thread:
Here’s my order:
10 complete sample sets of chips (not buttons or lammers)

500 pcs x $25
500 pcs x $100 alternate (scrub donkey)
200 pcs x $500
400 pcs x $1000
400 pcs x $5000
100 pcs x NCV i hate u

for other thread
10 pcs x dealer button 1
10 pcs x dealer button 2
110 pcs x bounty
110 pcs x reload
110 pcs x all in
110 pcs x show em

Total of 2,260 chips , 440 lammers , 20 buttons

Please add to my chip order from this other thread:
2 x dealer buttons version 1
1 x Bounty lammer
1 x Reload lammer
1 x Shove lammer
1 x show em lammer
2 x Hi/low lammer
2 x kill/ half kill lammer

Please add to my chip order.

3 x dealer buttons version 1
3 x dealer buttons version 2
20 x Bounty lammer
20 x Reload lammer
20 x Shove lammer
20 x show em lammer (what's on the reverse side of that "Show Em" chip!!....LOL)
2 x Hi/low lammer
2 x kill/ half kill lammer

The question is not whether to buy. The question is how many.

EDIT: My head says 3 (each of bounty; reload; & shove) is probably the most useful. My heart says why not 6? (Just in case I run a 6-man table at some point, I guess?) Some other part of me is tempting me to get 10 since the incremental cost is pretty small.

Last edited:
The question is not whether to buy. The question is how many.

EDIT: My head says 3 (each of bounty; reload; & shove) is probably the most useful. My heart says why not 6? (Just in case I run a 6-man table at some point, I guess?) Some other part of me is tempting me to get 10 since the incremental cost is pretty small.
In my experience of playing shove fests you’ll need one or two per player for reloads (depends how many rebuys you allow in your game). At least one bounty per player. Probably three or four of the all-ins per table.

In my experience of playing shove fests you’ll need one or two per player for reloads (depends how many rebuys you allow in your game). At least one bounty per player. Probably three or four of the all-ins per table.

I hadn't even considered getting different quantities of each, but that does sound sensible. Thanks for the feedback. Still considering --and apologies for polluting this thread -- but 12 reload / 6 bounty / 4 all-in has a nice feel to it.

(Right now my play is mostly heads up against my young son [I'm on a streak in 2020, btw] -- so the 6-man table is hypothetical at the moment.)

Last Addition @Marhault please add 3 of every Lammer to my order to complete my sample sets. I plan on doing 3 shadow boxes for these.
So 3 extra of the bounty and reload too? You ordered 20 of each I believe didn't know if you wanted those bumped up to 23.

It's time to pull the trigger -- the chance to own such masterpieces at such a reasonable cost is likely a once in a lifetime type deal. I really appreciate the help selecting the numbers to buy. I feel much better with the split below than anything I was considering.

>> 12 reload / 6 bounty / 4 all-in <<

It's time to pull the trigger -- the chance to own such masterpieces at such a reasonable cost is likely a once in a lifetime type deal. I really appreciate the help selecting the numbers to buy. I feel much better with the split below than anything I was considering.

>> 12 reload / 6 bounty / 4 all-in <<
Good man. You know it makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom