Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (43 Viewers)

Always excellent
image.jpg

The high proof stuff is normally not my thing, but this one was different.
This one is one of the most unique pours that I've ever had in my life. I can't find it around here.

I need to send you a sample of my Old Kirk. It’s unique and so delicious

Be careful, it sneaks up on you. I really like it. Next thing you know, I found myself looking up my basement stairs thinking, "self....there's less than a 50% chance you make it up there." The smarter me won out and I laid down on the floor. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Be careful, it sneaks up on you. I really like it. Next thing you know, I found myself looking up my basement stairs thinking, "self....there's less than a 50% chance you make it up there." The smarter me won out and I laid down on the floor. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Next year I promise to bring some heavy hitters. Sorry I use your meetup to unload my shelves. Lol

Yeah--it drinks waaaaay below its weight, proof-wise. Not hot like other high-proofers. But if you're not careful, it can catch up to you fast.
This one is one of the most unique pours that I've ever had in my life. I can't find it around here.
Happy to proxy a bottle.

D720391F-4680-454C-A265-516264950361.jpeg
I can’t recommend this bottle enough! Found this in a little shop in the Florida Keys last Christmas. I’ve never heard of them or seen one before, but I’m sure glad I took a chance on it.

Do they state the batch somewhere?
I’ve read that each batch so far has been a different proof…kinda like Stagg Jr. does. All three bottles I’ve had were 66% and I remember reading that was the second release. Batch 3 is 63.7%.

I could be wrong, but I’ve had a taste of the 63.7% batch and I clearly favored the 66% batch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom