Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (59 Viewers)

Is that considered a sandwich?
1653851316463.gif

Local burger chain. Like In-N-Out but more like original drive-ins.

Pretty much spot on for the cask strength but the rum finished seems to be about 20 too much…but I’d be tempted as well. I’d love to try that one and their tequila cask finished.
I should have cropped the CS out of the pic. I'm catching sick over here and my brain is not working properly. That should make my sales thread coming up here maybe interesting.

nope
the new jack bonded and triple mash are in 700 ml bottles. It is bottle shrinkage, people are saying this is going to be the new industry standard

My understanding is that the glass shortage was the reason for the 700ml bottles. I know there is a glass shortage, which has affected the industry, but it does seem awfully convenient to slim down the bottles to conceal inflation.

It is an old marketing trick that has been going on forever in the food, drink, drug, and other retail industries. I certainly hope this does not become the standard.

How? nice score
Congrats man. I wish it was available in my area!

I traded someone 1:1 last week. I opened it and confirmed it’s willet. He had 3 more all different proofs. I said gimme gimme gimme. He said okay. He was selling them for $225. Gave me 3 for $500 shipped

I traded someone 1:1 last week. I opened it and confirmed it’s willet. He had 3 more all different proofs. I said gimme gimme gimme. He said okay. He was selling them for $225. Gave me 3 for $500 shipped
Solid! I'm psyched for you

Running batches 14 - 17 blind again. Let’s see if I get a different result from a few months ago.

View attachment 919650
After running through, here are my thoughts.

A - Tastes older. Deeper. Darker. Cola and caramel. It’s delicious.

B - Brighter. More cherry. More cola. It’s delicious.

C - More funky, but in a good way. More vanilla. It’s delicious.

D - More like B. Bright. Cherry forward. It’s like vanilla cherry coke. It’s delicious.

Ranking:

A > B > D > C

A and B are head and shoulders above C and D. A is clearly the winner. C is definitely an outlier from the rest. And all 4 are fantastic.

Reveal:

80D4B40B-5CF0-41BF-9210-EBDC4FFA3E99.jpeg

Results:

17 > 14 > 15 > 16

This is different from last time I ran it. 17 swapped with 14. And 15 and 16 swapped.

Now, to compare batch 17 to GTS. :unsure: :bigbucks: :ninja: :cool

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom