Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (48 Viewers)

Finally Fryeday!!! Vacation officially starts now :cool
IMG_7432.jpeg
This time tomorrow I’ll be in the poker room at the Bellagio

20240524_221406.jpg

It's late but I had to.....

I have to do a direct comparison to the first batch. I feel like I'm getting a lot more of the rum cask influence on this one vs the madeira, it's good but not quite as balanced as the first batch. TBD.

No fucking clue what they’re giving me. If I was a gambling man, which I’m not, I’d say it’s Makers. Don’t really care at this point :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1334447
One of the night dealers there collects singles. Asian guy, has a real snappy pitch, can't remember his name, but he's a cool guy. I gave him a hot dog fairy last time I was there.

One of the night dealers there collects singles. Asian guy, has a real snappy pitch, can't remember his name, but he's a cool guy. I gave him a hot dog fairy last time I was there.
I know exactly who you’re talking about but I don’t remember his name either. I barely knew my name last night by the end of the session.

He overheard me talking to one of the players about my home game and my HSI cash set and he asked me if I was a singles collector also. Very cool guy. He gave me the ole 2 outer to spike a set on the river to rake in a huge pot lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom