Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (45 Viewers)

7B494392-148F-44C2-956D-F0D37B04D39F.jpeg
Craving a nice rye tonight

I have a 3 year I haven’t opened yet. I love the 4yr. You think one less year would make that much of a difference?

View attachment 1100190View attachment 1100191
I’ve had the 3yr before and it’s really good. The 4yr is considerably better though. The higher proof of the 3 yr is very evident because the 4yr is super easy to drink. The 3yr drinks just a touch hot.

I always love watching you re-taste everything you have after your dry months. Envy, really.....
It seriously takes me a few minutes to look around the room and think, “what haven’t I poured in a while?”

Now I’m having the Ezra Brooks 99. It’s underrated. I’ve never had a bad pour from Lux Row.

It seriously takes me a few minutes to look around the room and think, “what haven’t I poured in a while?”

Now I’m having the Ezra Brooks 99. It’s underrated. I’ve never had a bad pour from Lux Row.
I didn’t mean to come across as smug. I just have a lot of whiskey. And I’m an idiot for it. Seriously, I have a purchasing problem. Not a drinking problem. I don’t drink in high quantity. But I do buy in quantity. Hahahahaha

I didn’t mean to come across as smug. I just have a lot of whiskey. And I’m an idiot for it. Seriously, I have a purchasing problem. Not a drinking problem. I don’t drink in high quantity. But I do buy in quantity. Hahahahaha
I definitely buy faster than I drink as well. Gonna have to pick up my game!

Same. I have more whiskey than I’ll ever drink. Easily 150-200 bottles. :oops:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom