Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (29 Viewers)

Will report back later ... a Christmas gift
image.jpg

New additions after spending way too much time at Hi Times in Costa Mesa Cali..
View attachment 395703

Awesome selection, man! I would certainly have a pour of the Devil's Cask, Glendro18 and Glen Scotia Festival with a grin on my face any time, any day! Fantastic bottles! As is the Pikesville, arguably the best rye at that price. Well done!

The PA LCB announced its lottery for the chance to purchase the full line of Pappy Van Winkle's...I'm entered for everything from the 10 y.o. up to a complete set of all six bottles. Fingers crossed, but have never won one of the lotteries yet.
Went to go see if I could enter to give ya twice the odds :( PA chippers, sign up and get this man some drink!

The PA LCB announced its lottery for the chance to purchase the full line of Pappy Van Winkle's...I'm entered for everything from the 10 y.o. up to a complete set of all six bottles. Fingers crossed, but have never won one of the lotteries yet.
Well if you lose, here are the secondary market prices in Cali.
IMG_0601.jpg

Fascinating! And I’ve always wondered why aging casks of whisky in Scotland generally decrease in proof, while barrels aging in Kentucky increase in proof.

Dude! It's 9 am on Friday morning and you're already talking about whisky? How am I supposed to get any work done now?

I just got back from dropping $270 on bourbon and rye at Total Wine. Anyone try Noah's Mill or Calumet 10 yr?
I believe a few pages back @pltrgyst said it was one of his favorites, I’m sure it’s a different batch

Edit: referring to the Noah’s Mill. Also because of that post I have contemplated grabbing a bottle.

While traveling around Ireland, I had the opportunity to take a distillery tour at Teeling. I enjoy both their single grain and single malt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom