Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (28 Viewers)

B1329F79-5776-4252-97E6-E8164D7F8FB8.jpeg

Cross posting from home game pics

I'm a public school teacher. I'll be just fine by morning. If you know a teacher, give them some bourbon, or prosecco, or snooty beer, or whatever they drink. They deserve it. I meant to start sooner but people put demands on my time with little regard to what I need to get done. Tasty! And that color on the MM101 is so appetizing.
IMG_0965.jpg

I'm a public school teacher. I'll be just fine by morning. If you know a teacher, give them some bourbon, or prosecco, or snooty beer, or whatever they drink. They deserve it. I meant to start sooner but people put demands on my time with little regard to what I need to get done. Tasty! And that color on the MM101 is so appetizing.
View attachment 578616
Cheers to all the teachers! My wife is a middle school teacher. And she shares all of my bourbon. :)

I am hitting the town tomorrow to find more EC B520. I was considering picking up my first bottle of High West......which one should I get? Double Rye seems to be widely popular...

Last edited:
Well, feeling like a fool for not buying at least 2 or 3 more B520's last week when I had the chance. Whole town is out of stock. So here I sit with a hotter than hell C920 tonight

View attachment 580527
Sounds like we need to meet up for a swap. I can only find B520, and I’ve got a bunch of it now.

View attachment 578616
If you’re ever looking for anything that I can get you let me know, my wife’s a middle school teacher and y’all are far too underpaid, underappreciated and dedicated to what you do.
Cheers to all the teachers! My wife is a middle school teacher. And she shares all of my bourbon. :)
Yeah, nothing stays in our wine fridge too long during the school year, let alone a pandemic one haha.

If you’re ever looking for anything that I can get you let me know, my wife’s a middle school teacher and y’all are far too underpaid, underappreciated and dedicated to what you do.

Yeah, nothing stays in our wine fridge too long during the school year, let alone a pandemic one haha.
Thanks, I appreciate it. My tastes are simple. Right now I want to try Old Forester 1920 and Rabbit Hole Dareringer, both easily available locally. I also want to try Noah's Mill, and while it is not available locally, it's pretty easy to find online at about $50 + shipping, so also not a problem. But I will let you know!

Well shit. I am at capacity! The only things I will be buying going forward are unicorns. Pappy 15, WLW, Stagg, or high end Weller (FP, CYPB, 12 yr). I will always scoop up the Weller 107 when I see it (and I will see it) and the Weller SR has become too easy to find, so I will get it as needed. I bought too much too fast!

Well shit. I am at capacity! The only things I will be buying going forward are unicorns. Pappy 15, WLW, Stagg, or high end Weller (FP, CYPB, 12 yr). I will always scoop up the Weller 107 when I see it (and I will see it) and the Weller SR has become too easy to find, so I will get it as needed. I bought too much too fast!
I so envy you. 107 is a unicorn here.

Yeah, unicorns FAR greater than the 107 as posted above. Let me think on it. PM me with your inventory you are willing to swap and we will see!
I don’t have any unopened other than an Eagle Rare store pick and a Weller Full Proof store pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom