Official Home Game Pics Thread! (64 Viewers)

Setting up for tonight. Pharaoh's tourney and Mountain Top cash sets in play
IMG_20180818_092912.jpg

Played rebuy & add on game last night. The bounty chips were our R&A chips.

2018-08-21 19.59.41.jpg

2018-08-21 20.09.31.jpg

Our about middle of the pack, so onto the cash game. Some Open Face for 50c/point using roulettes.

2018-08-21 22.50.01.jpg

Rounded out the night with a regular cash game of NLHE but I forgot to take any pics :(

Pivotal hand last night just before we merge to form the final table. UTG 3bets and a very short stack goes all in. UTG just has me covered so I shove as well hoping everyone folds so that I'm up against short stacks wide range. Everyone folds except UTG calls... we turn over and UTG has AA, short stack has KK and I have QQ... a Q comes out on the flop and I crack them both to go into the chip lead just before the final table and eventually win the tournament... whew! Please excuse the dice chips haha!

20180824_225341.jpg

Good game last night with 16 attendees.

Main meal = spaghetti from scratch. Additions of other items abounded!
2018-08-25 18.24.01.jpg
2018-08-25 18.24.01.jpg

Desserts included clearance donuts, apples with cheese and caramel, cheesecake brownies, fudge cookies, and banana/pineapple goodness.
2018-08-25 18.47.18.jpg

The weather was awesome!
2018-08-25 18.28.13.jpg

Final table. You may note that neither host was seated at it. :(
2018-08-25 22.25.08.jpg

Good game last night with 16 attendees.

Main meal = spaghetti from scratch. Additions of other items abounded!
View attachment 195787View attachment 195787

Desserts included clearance donuts, apples with cheese and caramel, cheesecake brownies, fudge cookies, and banana/pineapple goodness.
View attachment 195788

The weather was awesome!
View attachment 195789

Final table. You may note that neither host was seated at it. :(
View attachment 195790
Another great night at the zombie house! I finally cashed and then donated my big stack to @Ben who just went nuts at the final table.

My buddy finally got his own nice table.
The original owner of the table said the felt arrived ripped and surface foam damaged, so we have to look into fixing (replacing) that. No idea where he bought it but said builder made him a whole new table.

I love the lighted raised rail with suited cutout. The other players never really noticed it, lol.

He also built a gazebo just for playing poker in. It's so nice playing outside with a cool breeze and fresh air.

We play small stakes $10min to $30max buy-ins. And this was early on in the night.
Large stack is mine. I subsequently tripled it, then gave it all away. Fun times. ;)

20180830_215357.jpg

My buddy finally got his own nice table.
The original owner of the table said the felt arrived ripped and surface foam damaged, so we have to look into fixing (replacing) that. No idea where he bought it but said builder made him a whole new table.

I love the lighted raised rail with suited cutout. The other players never really noticed it, lol.

He also built a gazebo just for playing poker in. It's so nice playing outside with a cool breeze and fresh air.

We play small stakes $10min to $30max buy-ins. And this was early on in the night.
Large stack is mine. I subsequently tripled it, then gave it all away. Fun times. ;)

View attachment 197210

That's a Chanman table. I have the felt artwork of he wants it replaced. I can print something else too and help with installation instructions.

That's a Chanman table. I have the felt artwork of he wants it replaced. I can print something else too and help with installation instructions.

Omg, nice! Based on what I was told second-hand, it sounds like you went over and above (by a mile) what I'd expect any builder to do.

Before we started playing I went on your site and priced out the exact table so everyone could appreciate how many options it had.
I pointed out how the rail was raised etc.

The craftsmanship is amazing!
Pm coming. :)

Rivers are stupid.

I'm figuring I lost about $900 in pots ($600 to @mike32, $150 to Kris and $150 to @Boother36) in about 15 minutes. And all winning hands got there on the river.

To be fair, the $150 pot to Boother would have been a chop with Mike. So I guess I only lost $750 in 15 minutes... At 25¢/50¢.

I did have a good time with a good group of guys, got to bed before midnight (which is unheard of on poker night) and picked up a cool card cap from @detroitdad (thanks again, bud).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom