Official Fit Competition (Sept 7 - Nov 30) (2 Viewers)

With the fifth overall pick, I select the AS HS tournament sample from @ChipEnvy
1607732928908.jpeg

With my final pick, I select the bounty from @timinater!

This has been a blast, and I commend everyone for their efforts, great and small! A special thank you to @DZPoker for helping us close this out. Here’s a healthy 2021 and beyond. Happy chipping, everyone!

1607737496496.jpeg

And that concludes the Unofficial Draft to close out the Official Fit Competition of 2020!

Thanks all for playing along!

I didn't have any intention of running this...I have no idea if I did so correctly...but I did my best! Hopefully it brought an end for everyone...especially those who really took it seriously and lost some serious weight!

I want to personally thank @Ben8257 , @Frogzilla , and @AK Chip for their crazy nice gestures! Seriously...thank you!

Beyond that...if you don't like how I ran the finish...blame @Josh Kifer ! I hear he's hates you too!!!:)!!!

And that concludes the Unofficial Draft to close out the Official Fit Competition of 2020!

Thanks all for playing along!

I didn't have any intention of running this...I have no idea if I did so correctly...but I did my best! Hopefully it brought an end for everyone...especially those who really took it seriously and lost some serious weight!

I want to personally thank @Ben8257 , @Frogzilla , and @AK Chip for their crazy nice gestures! Seriously...thank you!

Beyond that...if you don't like how I ran the finish...blame @Josh Kifer ! I hear he's hates you too!!!:)!!!
Any complaints can be sent to my PM box, where you shall get a quick yet firm "fuck you".

In all seriousness...thanks to all who took part. I had let myself go and this competition and only this competition brought be back! I don’t know when life will be back to normal but I do plan on never going back to where I was!

Anyone still updating on @timinater link? Probably silly at this point but I am willing to keep it going... even if only to see my loss perecntages
Not silly. I'd like to give this another try. Would like to get to 175 (6 lbs) by Christmas.

Anybody done a juice cleanse? I'm thinking of trying one. Looking at Juiced, Juice from the Raw, or Squeezed. Anyone have a preference? These three are all $100 or less for 3 days. Not looking to spend more than that.

Not silly. I'd like to give this another try. Would like to get to 175 (6 lbs) by Christmas.

Anybody done a juice cleanse? I'm thinking of trying one. Looking at Juiced, Juice from the Raw, or Squeezed. Anyone have a preference? These three are all $100 or less for 3 days. Not looking to spend more than that.
Never tried any juicing brother! I did just update my weight!! I am going to keep this going. I'm not an app user or need any of that fancy stuff, just cool to watch my percentage of weight loss... as of today 38% gone... saw 200 on the scale for the first time in many years this morning... ok it was 200.8 but, considering I started at 278... it will not be long before that magical 199 is on the scale! Hoping to have it as a Christmas present!! Haha

My goal in the begining was 220 by the end of the competition and 200 by SQM. I beat all of my own expectations... so the new goal was 200 by the end of the year and 178 by SQM (100 pounds lost!) I believe I am on track for this goal!!

Keep up the good work everyone, with holidays approaching don't loose sight of the true goal in all of this, it was fun! But just because there is no competition anymore don't let yourself slip back into those ways that got you there in the first place!

Sorry for the intrusion, but I do juice cleanses twice a year. The first time I did one was rather difficult. I don’t like the term “cleanse” as it implies something it does not do. You won’t really loose much weight from the cleanse days themselves. The real benefit for me is that it helps me to “turn the corner” on my eating habits. It rids yours palette of the desire for sweets, makes you more sensitive to taste, and shrinks your stomach. So once you have completed the cleanse you fill up faster, have a desire for more nutritious foods, not as much desire for snacking, and sweets are too sweet.

Personally, I notice increased concentration and focus as well after a couple days but that isn’t everyone.

So for example, after holiday binge eating and drinking I usually do one in January to get back on track.

I have tried Juiced and Juice from the RAW. Similar. I go with JftR these days. $100 + ship for 3 days 18 juices is the standard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom