Official Fit Competition (Sept 7 - Nov 30) (2 Viewers)

I hope im not throwing a wrench in this. I have 7 gift cards coming for the top 7.
IMO this would count as paying your bounty and nothing more would be required. It’s a very generous gesture and I’m grateful you’re stepping up to do it!

Ok...I’ll step up and take a shot at this...

1) Tomorrow I’ll try to get a single post together with a pic of each bounty that’s actually up for grabs.

2) Based on the number of bounties, I’ll try to propose a selection order of the Top5 that could work.

3) I’ll reach out to dmoney via PM to figure out how we’ll deal with our tie.

If anyone has any ideas in the mean time...post ‘em!
If there’s enough bounties (seems unlikely at this point, but I’d be happy to be wrong), would we redistribute the 5 won by @Ben8257? One each to the remaining top 4, with an extra for whoever breaks the tie with me and @DZPoker?

@Ben8257 did win them, so I would defer to him on what he thinks should be done with what he has won but elected not to claim.

Errr, yes, sample set. o_O

I come across deer constantly on hikes now but last week I practically ran into a buck with a nice rack. Scared the hell out of me when he jumped out of a bush, looked at me like 'what?' and wandered away.

I've switched over to wearing an dayglo orange hoodie on the more scenic trips. Not too worried about hunters, but I know down here in Fairfax they cull the herds pretty heavily and signs have been posted about it even in the local parks in my neighborhood, and better to be safe.
Probably a good idea. Not sure about all parts of Virginia, but in farmville deer drives with dogs are legal and it's a blasting show when they jump one. Bucks in particular will often stay bedded until they feel particularly forced to get up, you can really sneak up on them sometimes. Never had one charge on defense, but I know it can happen. I would recommend something small that makes alot of noise in case one ever does decide hes threatened (or she, with a fawn) generally loud noises will spook them off. They are really cool to look at when they're that close.

Ok...I’m pretty close to having everything compiled. Just waiting on responses from a couple of people. Look for a post this evening with the details!

OK...here's what I came up with. I took my best shot but if I made any mistakes or anyone feels we should do something differently, please let me know and I'll address!!!

FINAL RESULTS:

@Ben8257 takes back his Bounty and that of @FordPickup92 . He's made a generous offer to not be included in collecting anything beyond that despite killing it!

@Frogzilla has been upholding his offer for a Desjgn Setup to all who lost > 10% via a PM. Also incredibly generous!

@AK Chip has 7x $25 gift card to Desjgn for the Top7. Again, incredibly generous and appreciated by me and I'm sure the rest who will receive! With @Ben8257 declining, that appears to be a gift card to @dmoney , @DZPoker , @Frogzilla , @UnicornFlash , @FordPickup92 , @pacmartine , @JeepologyOffroad.

@ChipEnvy and @ReallyGoodUsername posted early pictures of Bounties but never appear to have actually taken part in the competition so I'm assuming those Bounties are off the table. If @ChipEnvy or @ReallyGoodUsername would still like to offer their Bounties, please let me know and I'll add them back in.

The original plan was for the top5 to keep their own Bounties and pick linear-draft-style for the rest. With @Ben8257 asking to not be included, that means it looks like @dmoney , @DZPoker , @Frogzilla , and @UnicornFlash will draft.

@DZPoker and @dmoney have worked out the tie for 2nd. Awesome work @dmoney and the bouncing back and forth was a huge part of what kept me going!

By my count, we have the below pictured Bounties still in play. I identified who I believe posted each. IF I GOT ANY WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! There are now 12 of them by my count with @ChipEnvy and @ReallyGoodUsername added back in during edits! That means the order of selection will be:

1) @dmoney
2) @DZPoker
3) @Frogzilla
4) @UnicornFlash
5) @dmoney
6) @DZPoker
7) @Frogzilla
8) @UnicornFlash
9) @dmoney
10) @DZPoker
11) @Frogzilla
12) @UnicornFlash

BOUNTIES:

@pacmartine :
7.Pacmartine.jpeg

@JeepologyOffroad :
8.JeepologyOffroad.png

@JustDave :
9.JustDave.png

@timinater (NOTE: "this is a custom singles display. I’m not including my chips, but whoever chooses this bounty will get a 5 or 6 chip display, and there is space for engraving something else which I can help them with. Will include shipping as well.") :
10.Timinater.jpeg

@Natskule :
11.Natskule.jpg

@Schmendr1ck (NOTE: "Honorary membership in my local poker group (92 Poker), which means you're invited to play with us anytime you're in town. STFU chip from the original blue wall GB many years ago. A commemorative from the one and only meetup I've ever hosted: the 2+2 Home Poker Invitational back in 2014. A barrel of 15th Anniversary commemorative fivers from Empress Joliet."):
12.Schmendr1ck.png

@TX_Golf_N_Poker Set1 :
13.TX_Golf_N_Poker_Set1.jpg

@TX_Golf_N_Poker Set2 :

@TX_Golf_N_Poker Set3 :

@Mac128k :
15.Mac128k.JPG

@ReallyGoodUsername :
19.ReallyGoodUsername.jpeg

@ChipEnvy
17.ChipEnvy.jpeg

Draft will begin tomorrow (Friday) evening, anytime after 6pm Eastern (to give people time to send me any mistakes I made, etc.). @dmoney will post his selection whenever he's ready, then I will, etc. until we've made it through the 11 choices. No time limits on selections to account for different time-zones sleeping, etc. but hopefully we can complete relatively quickly.

What say you kind sirs and madam?

Edited to include @ReallyGoodUsername 's Bounty at his request!

Edited to update the vendor of @AK Chip ‘s gift cards

Edited to include @ChipEnvy ' s Bounty at his request!

Attachments

• 11.Natskule.jpg
    11.Natskule.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 15.Mac128k.JPG
    15.Mac128k.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 19.ReallyGoodUsername.jpeg
    19.ReallyGoodUsername.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 17.ChipEnvy.jpeg
    17.ChipEnvy.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 10.Timinater.jpeg
    10.Timinater.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 7.Pacmartine.jpeg
    7.Pacmartine.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Impressive @Ben8257 well done. So does the winner get their pick of the sample sets or do they get them all??
I know it was a long post but come on!:)!.

OK: here's the cliff notes: @Ben8257 has actually made the generous offer to not take part in the draft for the above Bounties despite killing it. He just took his and @FordPickup92's Bounties back. The next four finishers will be keeping their own Bounties as well and picking one-by-one linear-draft-style through the above 10 items. @Frogzilla and @AK Chip have also been exceptionally gracious to the top 8/7 respectively beyond these items!

Here is a photo of the four chips from my set that I have in hand, followed by a post production pic from China. The remaining chips in the set were lost by UPS and are being re-made. I assume as each winner makes a pick, they will PM their address to us. I suspect it will be at least another month or two before I have the entire sets to mail out.

Congratulations to the winners!

Edge Spots.jpg

Texas Flood lineup.jpg

I haven’t used it, but I am still logging my weight, food, and exercise daily in a simple spreadsheet I made. If you want some company in @timinater’s doc I can enter there maybe weekly/when I think of it.

And yes, “pumpkin beer” counted as a snack during the competition. I will die on this hill!

542545B1-DEA9-46A8-B542-0DBE4DA12B67.png

Updated mine, 34.95% now!! Sweet!! Scale said 207.. then took a leak.. not a great Leeeeak just a little leak and scale said 205.4... I decided it was on crack so I went with 206 for my weigh in!! LOL Originally hoping for 200 by February... but now it may be possible to hit it my the end of the year!!

I haven’t used it, but I am still logging my weight, food, and exercise daily in a simple spreadsheet I made. If you want some company in @timinater’s doc I can enter there maybe weekly/when I think of it.

And yes, “pumpkin beer” counted as a snack during the competition. I will die on this hill!

View attachment 591480
For the record @dmoney I don't think you have to count Coffee unless you are not drinking it black! This is very sophisticated... I just cut back on my food and say that's good enough... Hopefully I loose weight!! LOL

You can use something like myfitnesspal to track your weight day over day and it will continue to show the progress. I think you can even go in and put in historical data.

It's also got a good way of tracking meals.

You can use something like myfitnesspal to track your weight day over day and it will continue to show the progress. I think you can even go in and put in historical data.

It's also got a good way of tracking meals.
Man have you ever met a redneck from the sticks!! we are happy as hell that we can flush the toilet and not have to run back down to the creek to fill another bucket!! MyFitnessPal... LOL my fitness pal is getting my lazy ass off the damn couch and splitting fire wood!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom