*Official* Aurora Star PRON (2 Viewers)

What is that clear case u have the 1's and 5's in

3333_image_xl_1.jpeg

http://www.poker-production.com/rack-transparent-avec-couvercle-500-jetons-p-3333-c-211.htm

Cash sets. Aurora Star, Everleigh in the first picture and in the second picture Everleigh, Paulson Viva Las Vegas. I hesitated to post these so as not to offend anyone, but in the end, trust that people would prefer to see the pron vs. not. We usually run through all of the $.25, $1, $5 and one or two racks of $20s at the WCB meetup...please join us in July, we will be breaking out the new AS chips for play.

IMG_1018 2.JPG

Ideally, I'd like to trade a rack of the red Viva Las Vegas chips for a rack of the Blue, but that's a long term goal that will keep me in the chipping game. Getting to 5 racks $.25, 1000 $1, 1200 $5 is the perfect breakdown for the VLV set.

IMG_0982.JPG

Cash sets. Aurora Star, Everleigh in the first picture and in the second picture Everleigh, Paulson Viva Las Vegas. I hesitated to post these so as not to offend anyone, but in the end, trust that people would prefer to see the pron vs. not. We usually run through all of the $.25, $1, $5 and one or two racks of $20s at the WCB meetup...please join us in July, we will be breaking out the new AS chips for play.

View attachment 152721

Ideally, I'd like to trade a rack of the red Viva Las Vegas chips for a rack of the Blue, but that's a long term goal that will keep me in the chipping game. Getting to 5 racks $.25, 1000 $1, 1200 $5 is the perfect breakdown for the VLV set.

View attachment 152720
I hope you brought some to maui to play with

View attachment 152721

View attachment 152720

:eek: (y) :thumbsup:

View attachment 152721

View attachment 152720

Epic. Congrats.

So this is kind of a hijack of the pron thread, but I just saw this update after having spent 10 days worrying because my chips had no update from arrival at miami. Yes I am a worrier, but I am so relieved right now.
8E096E6B-FF24-4A96-A889-DC67C9633AD3.jpeg

Ps I will edit this post with pics once I get my hands on these things.

Very interesting! How well do they stack? When stacked, is there anything to prevent the top rack sliding around?

They stack verry well ( you can put 51 Paulson by row).

No problem with the top rack,..it does not move, there is a small system that blocks it.

Very nice big rack if you have to prepare a tournament stack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom