*Official* Aurora Star PRON (3 Viewers)

I think 2 racks of $20s are hiding behind.

What are the other 200? Unless my math is wrong 400x4 = 1600 + 200 = 1800

Taking my like back.

I think 2 racks of $20s are hiding behind.

Big chips in front please.

He’s already angle shooting

Mel is correct, the $20 chips are two rows deep. And technically they are in front of all the smaller denomination chips, so I don't think I'm actually in violation of any rules ;)

Mel is correct, the $20 chips are two rows deep. And technically they are in front of all the smaller denomination chips, so I don't think I'm actually in violation of any rules ;)
Sorry see it now. Looking on phone with contacts out. Reinstating the like.

WHEN THE HELL was this offered as a GB?!?! I didn't see any posts or listings or else I would've been all over them!

WHEN THE HELL was this offered as a GB?!?! I didn't see any posts or listings or else I would've been all over them!

When you have some down time, read up on the “Note Mine Aurora $5” thread in the eBay/Amazon Forum section. Will give you everything you need to know.

My tourney set

View attachment 149599 View attachment 149600 View attachment 149601 View attachment 149602 View attachment 149603 View attachment 149604 View attachment 149605

So Purdy. Pics don’t do it justice. These will see play at the MTTD. Feel free to stop by for an in person look. ;)
2000 chip limit set ready to see its first action next weekend.

View attachment 150098

Just can't get enough of these! Completely speechless

Wasted three hours of my life reading that thread. :(

Haters gonna hate. Defenders gonna defend. All heels dug in so deep, another 300 pages wouldn't get a single soul to change their minds/opinions.

I clicked "unwatch thread" somewhere around page 20. One of the best buttons on the site.

I’m extremely jelous, envious and outraged the GB was done in private. With that being said, pm me if you want to sell a small tournament set. (y) :thumbsup:

Good luck on that ;) People are trying to get sample sets and no luck.

I've dropped hints and there that there will be some sample set giveaways coming soon. I really didn't want to give it anymore air time as some may just see is as a token which it is definitely not. I've been doing giveaways for the last 5 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom