NLHE How many Royal Flushes have you hit? (2 Viewers)

Turned a SF to the Jack last night on Stars with a guy betting in to me. I raised to 300 and he folded it. Guess he didn't have the A-high flush.

Screenshot_20190118-010022.png

Sadly, none.

The last home game I played, seat 9 pulled a 6-10 straight flush first hand. It was the start and end of his luck that night.

Never hit a Royal. But at an underground card room in NYC I once hit quad 9’s twice within 45 minutes. Got well paid, especially on the second.

Can't remember hitting a royal flush in many years live and I don't play online.
Just hit a straight flush tonight (3 to 7 of spades) in a most unnecessary circumstance, ie heads-up against my partner in an educational game (a deep stacked one though, at 4 EUR buy-ins or 200BB, the stakes being 1/2c.):D

I've had 14 in total across all games. 1 in 7 card stud, 4 or 5 in Omaha hi lo, and the rest in Holdem, one of which was entirely on the board and we split it. Most of my Holdem royals have been in limit, only a few were in NL and they were probably mostly from tourneys. I think only 1 was a cash NL game. However, I've played several million hands of poker in my lifetime. Full time for 12+ years, several of which included me multi tabling 6 to 12 tables at a time online, plus another 10 years or so as a hobby. I don't think I've had one for at least 4 or 5 years though. I rarely play anymore.

The best one I ever saw was in a Razz cash game where some guy started out AKQsss and defended his bring in saying he had a royal flush draw and just wanted to see if he could get there. He asked the other player to check it down and the other player said no way. So the guy paid for it and he got there! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: It was pretty great.

Never had one myself. Though I have only been playing regularly for a little while. That being said, I witnessed one last night in our weekly cash game at a friends house. Super cool to see it in person. I have a picture, but I will spare you. They play with dice chips over there. :wtf:

I've had about 6-7 but played quite a bit online back in the day. I think I've only had one in real life and that was in Omaha.

Only saw one hit once live, but I was just messing around teaching some friends the basics. It doesn't seem like it counts.

I've had a few online.

I actually hit my first ever ROYAL 2 nights ago (Clubs) playing live. I also hit a straight flush an hour earlier that night. Was an unreal run of cards for 6 hours. Hit 3 high hand jackpots including the Royal. And of course, I was so stunned, I didn't even take a picture. That's the more shocking part right? Hitting the royal, and then NOT taking a picture of it :banghead:

A little OT, but I can't let this thread go by without posting this picture of @Ben from last year's SQM:

img_6865-jpg.156568

He was dealt it. We were playing Big O8. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I had a crazy hand online at Pokerstars last September. I re-raised all-in as a short stack with KhQh against a guy who called with AcAd. The flop came AhAs5c, turn Jh, river Th making me a royal flush. Jokerstars they say...:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Wish i had take the screenshot of the hand. Once in a lifetime hand for sure.

My friend actually dealt a straight flush on the board the other night. I wasn’t in the hand but Player A, who was all-in with :qd::qc: was not quite so happy chopping the pot when a :4c::5c::7c: flop, :6c: turn, and :8c: river hit the board.
I’ve never seen that happen before, has anyone else?

I flopped one in level two of a multi table tourney. Only me and the big blind in the hand, I had opened with A-10 Spades, and he defended, and of course, no action after that from him at all. I got him to call a small bet on the river, made like 6 big blinds. Table fell out of their seats when I showed it down, though. Tourney director took pics and posted them all up on the games webpage.

What? He was gamboolin'. He had the 1 in 2.7 billion in his favor, but he took the gambol.

...and lost :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I've hit a couple of middle straight flushes, but never a royal.

He had the 1 in 2.7 billion in his favor, but he took the gambol.

His odds preflop of hitting quad aces and losing to a royal were 1-in-2,700,00,000. By the time he jammed, his win percentage was already at 0% (his only way to win was to get the stone cold nuts to fold).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom