New table build from boat shaped conference table (3 Viewers)

Wow what a beautyfull pokertable. how much did you spent on materials?
It’s looking like $155 only because I purchased a used conference table with 9 chairs for $100 and sold the chairs for $125. If you don’t count selling the chairs I’m looking at $280.

Last edited:
Thanks, I am planning to build a poker table with my friend.
It's so satisfying building your own table. I've made a couple now and find wrapping the rail to be the hardest part. Using a hot air gun to soften the vinyl has made a huge difference. Good luck with your build.

The table came out great, very nice. What did you use to edgeband? It looks like vinyl?

The table came out great, very nice. What did you use to edgeband? It looks like vinyl?
Here’s a couple pics of a short section of the T molding.
07297ED6-DED5-4D35-9E32-B5F56DBB948F.jpeg31C09EB3-C1E0-4409-81C6-8DF881D3EEDC.jpeg

Where do you get that? And how did you put the slot in for it?
The T molding was already on the conference table. I was able to remove it and reinstall with no problems.
I see T molding readily available from many sources online.
I cut the 1/8" wide slot with a router bit like the attached pic.

router bit.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Played our first game on it last night. As the dedicated dealer I was very happy with the size and shape of the table. The chip tray and drawer were awesome to have. I never thought I'd say this but I think this table warrants a custom Chanman layout. It's time to start thinking about a layout design. Any advice for designing the cloth is greatly appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom