New table build from boat shaped conference table

stonker

Pair
Reaction score
Why? Just for a cleaning look under the table, instead of covering it up with padding and cloth?

If yes, great idea.
The original bottom has a hard board skin with imperfections that I was going to fill, sand and paint. Then it dawned on me, just put the good side down. The top is getting covered with foam and water proof cloth anyways.

stonker

Pair
Reaction score
I'm curious to see how you plan on finishing this edge.
First time doing this I hope it turns out OK. My plan is to staple the playing surface material to the face of the table top above the 1/8” slot, Trim the material flush or above the slot and reinstall the plastic “T” molding covering the edge. Wish me luck.

Al Azouri

Pair
Reaction score
First time doing this I hope it turns out OK. My plan is to staple the playing surface material to the face of the table top above the 1/8” slot, Trim the material flush or above the slot and reinstall the plastic “T” molding covering the edge. Wish me luck.
I never would have guessed. Nice router work and great job on covering the rail.

Alex Lundstrum

Two Pair
Reaction score
Table looks great! While great as is, you might look at putting upholstery tacks around edging. Added them to mine and it really makes the edge look sharp, plus helps hold the trim on. LMK if you're thinking about it, I can share some of the trials and tribulations I ran into.

Top Bottom