New semi-custom set from BR Pro (1 Viewer)

LoneWolf

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just got this 8 handed T25 set in the mail today. Can't wait until all my crew gets vaccinated. I do like ceramics in general and love how these came out. Kudos to BR Pro Poker...top notch company/product/people.

IMG_0064.JPG

This needs a splashed pot shot

Awesome set! Paying to have edge spots aligned is worth every Penny!! Congrats!

The photos of the stock chips on the website seem to have a different chip style, it looks like there’s a rim around the chip. These look flatter like the tiki king samples I received. Are they the same base chip as the tiki king?

beautiful set and aligning the edge marks is well worth it in my opinion!

These look one million times better with aligned edges. Worth the extra premium in my mind. Well done!

The photos of the stock chips on the website seem to have a different chip style, it looks like there’s a rim around the chip. These look flatter like the tiki king samples I received. Are they the same base chip as the tiki king?

beautiful set and aligning the edge marks is well worth it in my opinion!
Same chip as the Tikis. When you upgrade to aligned edges they print them all the way out to the edge. That’s why the circle around the edge is removed.

Same chip as the Tikis. When you upgrade to aligned edges they print them all the way out to the edge. That’s why the circle around the edge is removed.
Thank you for the clarification! Beautiful set! I’m really leaning towards a semi custom set from them.

This is fantastic news! I am actually ordering my 1000 chip tourney set this week. I wanted to know if the rim was removed when you paid extra for align edge marks. Beautiful set LoneWolf. I can't wait to get mine.

Nice! Was just about to contact BR Pro Poker regarding aligned edges for this semi-custom set, and ending up finding out the answer via this thread.

How about 47mm. Do these come in that size??
We can do them on any size if you'd like, but the oversized chips would fall under custom pricing (link below to all the sizes/pricing). Any oversized orders would include custom wording & colors since you're already paying custom pricing (aligned edges are still 20 cents extra per chip).

Custom chips: https://brpropoker.com/collections/custom-chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom