New member (2 Viewers)

At least 50% of my first posts on forums over the last 12-15 years have not been an introductory post but yes I see your point. I personally feel you guys are paying way to much attention to this guy and I'm sure he's lapping it up sat at his desk whilst stuffing his face with a big bag of Doritos!

And before someone makes another ill thought out comment I'm on my idiot phone in my car writing this WITHOUT Doritos! :p

As for my vineyards. I had 5 racks if I remember correctly. 200 1's in mint. 200 5s and 100 20s. They cost me about 2400$ if I think at the time. That would be more for me now as the exchange rate has weakened from the $1 =50p at the time

Welcome stratus, hope you decide to stick around. As another long-time CT member, I'm looking forward to hearing your chip stories and viewing your chip pr0n (both old and new). Share the wealth! Doritos optional.

And good luck with your BJ set search, there are several PCF members who highly value those chips. You may find some leads here, or get a line on an existing set for a possible sale.

As that famous philosopher Andre Agassi [repeatedly] said, "Timing is everything."

Imagine being a person of Japanese extraction living in Pearl Harbor on December 8, 1942.

He probably would have been interned about 12 months earlier ;-). If he was still swanning around the islands that long after the attack he would have been very lucky :).

At least 50% of my first posts on forums over the last 12-15 years have not been an introductory post but yes I see your point. I personally feel you guys are paying way to much attention to this guy and I'm sure he's lapping it up sat at his desk whilst stuffing his face with a big bag of Doritos!

And before someone makes another ill thought out comment I'm on my idiot phone in my car writing this WITHOUT Doritos! :p

As for my vineyards. I had 5 racks if I remember correctly. 200 1's in mint. 200 5s and 100 20s. They cost me about 2400$ if I think at the time. That would be more for me now as the exchange rate has weakened from the $1 =50p at the time

I make ill thought out comments all the time. But that wasn't one of them.

Fish, you've not posted a reply in this thread so what exactly are you talking about not being one of them?

I assumed you were referring to my, and/or other's post in the other thread. Actually I didn't read anything I would describe as ill thought out.
Some were/are skeptically as to whether you are the reincarnation of a recent troll, And with some circumstantial evidence.
I am still skeptical but I hope I am proved wrong.
Welcome aboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom