New member - hello to all (2 Viewers)

New2poker

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. It's great to be able to register and post here. I hope it's OK for me to post this - I'm not just new to this forum, I'm also new to poker. My wife and I have started hosting Texas Hold 'em poker nights.

My stepson has a chip set that he got in a storage unit sale and I'd like to expand his set, but it appears that the brand is no longer in business. He's got an All-In set, but needs more white chips and also lacks blue, yellow, and pink. I think he'd be really excited if i could find some. Can anyone help? I know there are better sets out there, but I wanted to get the same brand as his set. I saw some Facebook marketplace links in another thread, but I apparently don't know the right search terms because I'm drawing a blank. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2024-01-1303.12.248615626710312451512.jpg

Welcome to PCF! All-in sets come up on eBay or auction sites from time to time and occasionally on here. Once you have enough posts to do it submit a wanted ad for the All-Ins and I'm sure some will come along eventually.

Hello and welcome!

Instead of poorly playable chips that are hard to find, you may want to consider "investing" (I use the term very loosely) in a modern set that can be expanded to suit your needs.

Hello and welcome!

Instead of poorly playable chips that are hard to find, you may want to consider "investing" (I use the term very loosely) in a modern set that can be expanded to suit your needs.
I appreciate the advice, but he's proud of his set and I think it'd be a letdown for him if I tried to replace it.

@New2poker You must have 3 posts before the private message (PM) feature works. After you respond to this thread, we should be able to communicate via PM.

I was not planning on selling the whites, but I can given your situation. I don't want to oversell to you, however. What is your current breakdown (number and colors of chips)? How you play poker? Do you play no limit or limit? Do you play cash or tournament? What is your small blind and big blind? What is your typical buy-in? With that info, I and others can advise you on what you need.

This is a great resource here for determining what chips you actually need:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ut-a-cash-game-chip-set-5c-10c-to-5-10.30897/

@New2poker You must have 3 posts before the private message (PM) feature works. After you respond to this thread, we should be able to communicate via PM.

I was not planning on selling the whites, but I can given your situation. I don't want to oversell to you, however. What is your current breakdown (number and colors of chips)? How you play poker? Do you play no limit or limit? Do you play cash or tournament? What is your small blind and big blind? What is your typical buy-in? With that info, I and others can advise you on what you need.

This is a great resource here for determining what chips you actually need:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ut-a-cash-game-chip-set-5c-10c-to-5-10.30897/
I'm sorry - either I don't have PM privileges or I'm too techno challenged to figure out how.

I'm sorry - either I don't have PM privileges or I'm too techno challenged to figure out how.
Just creat some random threads and post some replies on other threads, it doesn’t really whater what u post or reply lol but after a few you should be eligible.

Just creat some random threads and post some replies on other threads, it doesn’t really whater what u post or reply lol but after a few you should be eligible.
How much stepsons when hosting?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom