NEW Matsui racks -- GROUP BUY, -- POSTPONED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I’m just going to request 25. That work?

OK, I just added up the number of orders so far, and we're at 1000 racks (assuming @suited67 wants 10).
That's how many I ordered, so that's all, folks! Ordering is closed for this round.

I'll send payment information pretty soon. I am actually waiting for final invoice from Matsui, hoping that we get a little bit of a further price break.

One other thing, if you think you ordered some racks, and you are NOT on the grid in the OP, please let me know ASAP. You won't be getting racks otherwise.

I just wrote to see if I could up the order to 1200. I had missed one person, so now my order is 20 short. I'm sure there will be other people who want in.

But that's it!! 1200 is my limit. LOL.

I would be in for 20-30 racks if you have them please

I'm shipping them in batches of 10 or 25. Will 25 be OK? Or do you want 2 LFRB with 10 in each?

Excited to change up the way I store/display chips.

Looks like the last GB order was placed 1/25, received 2/18 (~24 days). Hope we get that time frame this time around too!

I recently found out that @nezara (superhuman), who ran the previous GB for Matsui racks, INDIVIDUALLY wrapped each rack before shipping them.

I'm here to tell you, I'm NOT doing that. I'll be stacking 5-6 racks together, and wrapping the stack to limit movement within the boxes. And padding between the stacks and the box wall. But that's it!

Hopefully this is OK to all.

I recently found out that @nezara (superhuman), who ran the previous GB for Matsui racks, INDIVIDUALLY wrapped each rack before shipping them.

Thoughtul, meticulous, or crazy-OCD? ;) (all 3?) Regardless, great job @nezara . I'm sure @liftapint will do a more than adequate job for this next one, though she might want to recruit a few local Seattle-ites to help! (1200 racks, wow!)

Reactions: BNM
I'll gladly purchase 6 from you. :) Let me know.

Sorry, 10 is the minimum purchase.

Also, group buy appears to be on virus hold. I haven't heard back from Matsui in a while. At this point, I'm a little hesitant to send them $7200, to be honest.

Ya know, I am going to just put this on temporary hold, until things settle down a bit. I can’t get Matsui to send me an invoice. And I think it would be best to wait on this. I will reconfirm all orders before placing the order, because this isn’t happening any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom