NEW Matsui racks -- GROUP BUY, -- POSTPONED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the timing. I could do either. I'm actually planning to be in Seattle April 11th, so if the timing works out, I might be able to swing by and grab them.

So should I put you down for 300, and get a shipping estimated delivery date, @T_Chan?

Heres a video of the rattling. If your main use is for storage, you should not worry about the sound. You can see the difference in wiggle room between the 39mm and 43mm:

Bonus video of 500 in a bird cage:
Where did you get the 600 chip bird cage? Looking to get one of those that fit Matsui racks

Heres a video of the rattling. If your main use is for storage, you should not worry about the sound. You can see the difference in wiggle room between the 39mm and 43mm:

Bonus video of 500 in a bird cage:

Thanks a ton!

Do you have an idea of what the cost for the plaque cases will run and what shipping will be like for them?

I'm in for 10 of the racks for sure and depending on the above a medium plaque case.

Do you have an idea of what the cost for the plaque cases will run and what shipping will be like for them?

I'm in for 10 of the racks for sure and depending on the above a medium plaque case.

I have absolutely no idea. Perhaps someone else ordering a plaque case might know the cost of them? Might want to reach out to them. I will know once I get the invoice. But I'd rather not make changes to the order after the invoice, based on 1 or 2 plaque cases.

I have absolutely no idea. Perhaps someone else ordering a plaque case might know the cost of them? Might want to reach out to them. I will know once I get the invoice. But I'd rather not make changes to the order after the invoice, based on 1 or 2 plaque cases.

No worries. I'm in for the 10 racks and the 1 medium plaque case.

does that mean we are at 700 racks? dammm gina

Anyone over seas, please contact Matsui directly. Shipping costs from me would be cost prohibitive.

I think shipping costs to Canada would also be cost prohibitive, unless you can ship to the border, so only pay US domestic shipping. The cost for shipping will be much higher than quoted, for shipping into Canada.

If you want to change your order, Canadian buyers, please do so today. I'm placing the order tonight.

Mel

Anyone over seas, please contact Matsui directly. Shipping costs from me would be cost prohibitive.

I think shipping costs to Canada would also be cost prohibitive, unless you can ship to the border, so only pay US domestic shipping. The cost for shipping will be much higher than quoted, for shipping into Canada.

If you want to change your order, Canadian buyers, please do so today. I'm placing the order tonight.

Mel

i hope someone could arrange that, but seems the there isn’t enough interest from European chippers.

Hi,

I'd like to up my original order of 10 to an order of 25 if it's still possible?
Thank you for coordinating this.

-Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom