NEW Matsui racks -- GROUP BUY, -- POSTPONED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put me down for 10 racks.
Thanks.

I'll take 10. Thanks! (Edit 3/1 to reduce quantity: just found 20 hidden in a box...)

Last edited:
Quick question it's alright.

39mm chips fit in here, right? They will just rattle around? If so, how much? Are the two end compartments wider than the middle 3, they kinda look like it?

If you use them as chip racks in game do the chips stay organized or are they kinda a mess?

Also, just a check for me, but they fit 100 to a rack, right?

Thanks

39mm chips fit in here, right? They will just rattle around? If so, how much? Are the two end compartments wider than the middle 3, they kinda look like it?

If you use them as chip racks in game do the chips stay organized or are they kinda a mess?

Thanks
Sounds like you need someone to make you a video to see/hear how much they rattle.

For now, did you see this? https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/chips-in-matsui-racks-pr0n.52779/

Not sure about using these in game, you'd need to handle the covers. Do you keep your chips in the racks during the games?

Yes, 39mm chips fit in there. They definitely rattle around, it is not a tight fit at all. They do look kinda messy. All 5 compartments are the same size.
Yes, they fit 100 chips. DEFINITELY rattle around. But when stacked, the chips don't rest on each other or the chip rack above them. Just depends what you like.

Thanks
They fit 39mm just fine, but likely won’t be tight in the barrels unless thicker like Matsui or CPC. Mint Paulsons might be loose in the barrels.

Also, these are great for display and storage. I love them. But, for transport of minty clay chips, I would recommend something else. Because they will likely not fit tightly, they could possibly get some damage to the edges.

We're already at 360, so I'm going to go ahead and place the order within the next couple of days. I'm pretty busy tomorrow and Wednesday, so maybe Thursday. Need to hear back from the Matsui rep anyway.

Anyone else want in?

Let's coordinate as I won't need all 25, but figured I would eventually use them or someone local would need some.

Looks like Tony did the fit test himself with some racks that he has, and they fit! I hope he can start with the medium-duty birdcage order soon so I can start displaying some of my chips properly.

Sure, we can coordinate. How many do you think you'd have left over?

Since my supplier has birdcages that fit matsui racks, I might get a whole wack, like 300 or something. @grantc54 and @allforcharity we can coordinate. I have a USA mailing address to ship to, but we would be subject to GST when I cross over the border with them, and unlikely but possibly duties as well. All of my stuff comes over the border as business goods.

@liftapint if this is too much to burden you with, then I could possibly arrange with Matsui to do my own purchase and get them shipped to me directly rather than sending so many to you to redistribute.

2020-03-02 16.38.33.jpg

Since my supplier has birdcages that fit matsui racks, I might get a whole wack, like 300 or something. @grantc54 and @allforcharity we can coordinate. I have a USA mailing address to ship to, but we would be subject to GST when I cross over the border with them, and unlikely but possibly duties as well. All of my stuff comes over the border as business goods.

@liftapint if this is too much to burden you with, then I could possibly arrange with Matsui to do my own purchase and get them shipped to me directly rather than sending so many to you to redistribute.

View attachment 416822

I am not sure I understand the plan (do the birdcages come from Matsui?), but I am willing to help in any way I can.

Thanks

Heres a video of the rattling. If your main use is for storage, you should not worry about the sound. You can see the difference in wiggle room between the 39mm and 43mm:

Bonus video of 500 in a bird cage:

I’m far enough out in the valley it probably just makes sense for me to order mine on their own. I’d eat the saving in gas lol

If anybody's looking to unload an odd number of (4) matsui racks from the GB, pls lmk!

I am not sure I understand the plan (do the birdcages come from Matsui?), but I am willing to help in any way I can.

Sorry for the confusion. No I just wasn't aware my current birdcages fit Matsui racks. Since they can, I was thinking of buying up a whole bunch of Matsui racks to go with my own birdcages.

If adding on 300 racks is helpful for the sake of the order (maybe a price break) then I'll add on. If it actually makes things more difficult, then I'll just place my own order. My number is flexible too, so if it's more cost effective to ship less due to package dimensions, then I've got no problem getting less.

I’m far enough out in the valley it probably just makes sense for me to order mine on their own. I’d eat the saving in gas lol

I do my pickups from the Sumas crossing, so it's no trouble. We could coordinate the same day I pick up. I'm cool either way.

Sorry for the confusion. No I just wasn't aware my current birdcages fit Matsui racks. Since they can, I was thinking of buying up a whole bunch of Matsui racks to go with my own birdcages.

If adding on 300 racks is helpful for the sake of the order (maybe a price break) then I'll add on. If it actually makes things more difficult, then I'll just place my own order. My number is flexible too, so if it's more cost effective to ship less due to package dimensions, then I've got no problem getting less.

so would you pick them up from me in Seattle, @T_Chan? Or would they be shipped to the border? It would be cheaper for you to have them shipped with the group order, if you want 300. It doesn’t get down to $2/rack for shipping until you hit 400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom