NBA PO 2020 (3 Viewers)

I came into it at the 4th quarter cause kids. No way I thought raps were squeezing that out.

Anyone think that Danuel House is really out two games for bringing non wife/gf into the bubble?

How the hell they gonna prove that???

How the hell they gonna prove that???
Ummm....lol they catch him?

I'm sure they have to register and have someone go through a whole process to get someone in the "bubble". If he brought in some brand new lady from the some day through a side door, boom. But yeah, how did they catch him? Maybe he was bringing back an extra slice of pizza from the cafeteria to his room :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I mean if it’s a gf? Can you really prove that? I guess with enough effort lol. Unless he just brought her in without going through the process.

I mean if it’s a gf? Can you really prove that? I guess with enough effort lol. Unless he just brought her in without going through the process.
Rumor is he snuck in a Insta model. I mean it's just a super unsupported rumor, but it's literally the only thing that's come out so far.

Weirdness, you'd figure if his Mom died or he broke his hand punching a wall they'd have said those by now.

Is that a big deal if she is already being tested or even in the bubble already? I would totally get bringing in some random person just to hook up and threatening the health of other players, but the prospect of mutually hooking up with someone already in the bubble? Are they saying that if a player/coach/trainer meets a staff member in the bubble, they can't engage in consensual relations?

That seriously hurts the rockets, big impact in Game 3.

1599768018304.png

I came into it at the 4th quarter cause kids. No way I thought raps were squeezing that out.

Anyone think that Danuel House is really out two games for bringing non wife/gf into the bubble?
I can't believe Raps won that game. They really will never give up.

I hope House plays because I want Houston to knock of Lakers, but that is pretty stupid of House to do that.

Is that a big deal if she is already being tested or even in the bubble already? I would totally get bringing in some random person just to hook up and threatening the health of other players, but the prospect of mutually hooking up with someone already in the bubble? Are they saying that if a player/coach/trainer meets a staff member in the bubble, they can't engage in consensual relations?

That seriously hurts the rockets, big impact in Game 3.

View attachment 530651

holy shit! Wonder if that was a rule in place? I saw in an interview with one of the female media personnel (Taylor Rooks maybe) that they aren’t allowed to come in contact with the players. They are kept on completely different sides of the bubble. That’s weird.

Holy crap this is awesome. https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/20...ckets-hotel-denies-contact-with-danuel-house/

1. The NBA is awesome, they did an awesome job dealing with Covid before any other professional sport did. Hilarious, they electronically oversee when every door is opened?!?!

2. The NBPA pushed for House to be reinstated. Apparently, noone was caught redhanded and there doesn't seem to be irrefutable proof AND the woman is denying hanging with the players. Wow wow wow! If they keep House out, and no proof pops up....I can't imagine the Rockets/House don't sue the NBA. The NBA is one of if not easily the best run US national sports organization, this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

Here's the real question I've been wondering about the NBA playoffs (and the bubble): with all of those players there, and limited family and friends and things to do, a) how big a poker game have they got going and b) what chips are they using?

holy shit! Wonder if that was a rule in place? I saw in an interview with one of the female media personnel (Taylor Rooks maybe) that they aren’t allowed to come in contact with the players. They are kept on completely different sides of the bubble. That’s weird.
Yeah limited contact as much as possible. The woman in question is part of testing, folks who leave and come in every day.

I remember reading the first media accounts of being in the bubble before they restarted. Wasn't allowed to walk outside or on grounds, couldn't be near players, had 3 meals a day delivered to the room. At that point he said that his only exercise every day was walking to be tested, and he wanted to run for cardio, but didn't want to shorten his time outside the room :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

6B7ABEB9-FE24-463F-88A3-9781534E1FED.jpeg

In poker, Russell Westbrook would be in a -EV position in this picture. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I totally missed today's game, so used to them being late. I'll never be excited by Jokic or tune in just to watch him, but I respect his abilities.

Doc Rivers' teams, specifically the Clippers, always play up or down to competition. We could start five all stars, and every series would still go 7. We could start five scrubs, and they'd still push teams to 7. It's infuriating and exciting, but just how it is.

I wish they would pull our starting center and put a smaller high intensity defender on him. Height and bodies don't bother him, but a smaller defender constantly pushing and fighting for position seems to at least throw him off a little.

We should do a friendly wager on game 7. Sample set or something.

Let me start the excuses already.

George's putback was obviously not goal tending. Refs already bailed out Denver twice, 2 times they could've called the 3rd foul on Jokic in the first quarter but they're not going to ruin the game. I get looking the other way the first time, but if coach leaves him in you gotta call em!

edit: I was joking, but it was pretty bad. Jokic ran right into a half the size defender and jolted back, whistle. Then again, I just watched a clipper literally jump on Milsap and no whistle. Just not a fan of bailing out flailing players, put 3 quick on Zubac and 3 on George (George's fault, can't hook like that).

Definite impact on game flow when Clippers have to leave treez, lou, morris, and shamet out there to close the half because of fouls.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what Jerry West recommends to be done.

I'm guessing Doc has to go, but you only have a one more year window, no time for a new coach. Promote Cassell? Promote Ty Lue? Don't have any young trade assets outside of Zubac on team friendly contract, this may be it :bag:

1600225372788.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom