NBA PO 2020 (12 Viewers)

You survived all this time, I’m going to say it’s highly unlikely :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Really thought y’all were going to get KD and Kyrie. That sucked for you guys.
All those reports from Ric Bucher pretty much guaranteeing KD was going to NYK, I knew better.
Train wreck after train wreck since they traded Ewing and Dolan took over

Even someone as insane as Kyrie couldn't fool himself into thinking the Knicks could turn it around...even with KD in tow.
True.
And I hate to admit, Brooklyn was/is the better choice for FA’s.
Ugh. I feel dirty saying that

That sucks. But at least you're not delusional about your team... that leads to worse heartache...

Just pray for a quick change in ownership.
Nope. Total realist.
And I really know Ownership is the biggest change that can happen to return that franchise to something more than the laughing stock of all the 4 major sports in NA

I'm really looking forward to the playoffs this year. It's pretty wide open. Would love to see Blazers knock off the Lakers in the first round ;)

I'm really looking forward to the playoffs this year. It's pretty wide open. Would love to see Blazers knock off the Lakers in the first round ;)
Same. It being a competitive series or the blazers beating the shit outta them will surely get me really back into watching :tup:

Nope. Total realist.
And I really know Ownership is the biggest change that can happen to return that franchise to something more than the laughing stock of all the 4 major sports in NA
As a lifelong clippers fan, yes.

But, if you're cursed, it really doesnt matter. All a Hof coach with Hof players and one of the best owners in sports will get you is playoffs.

Not looking forward to the Clippers injuries or sudden teamwide covid hit this year.

But, if you're cursed, it really doesnt matter. All a Hof coach with Hof players and one of the best owners in sports will get you is playoffs.

Not looking forward to the Clippers injuries or sudden teamwide covid hit this year.

I almost feel guilty liking this post...
Almost.

I’d rather deal with ridiculous curses and unfortunate circumstances over udder incompetence and scandals.
Although the big clipper scandal led to getting the type of owner a loyal fan base would want.
Love Doc and the squad. Rooting for the clips :cool

I almost feel guilty liking this post...
Almost.
Lifelong Clippers, Raiders, Dodgers fan. Just young enough, that I've never seen any of them win it., probably one of the most dynamic and futile trifectas over the past 10 years (30, started watching around highschool).

I mean hell, even my UCLA Bruins couldn't win it.

Russell Westbrook
Kevin Love
Darren Collinson
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

13 All Stars, ,all averaged double figures in NBA career, 3/4 still playing , with the 4th one choosing not to play despite being the most sought after backup PG on the market. But they couldn't beat Joakim Noah and Al Horford.

I've run out of tears gentlemen :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’d rather deal with ridiculous curses and unfortunate circumstances over udder incompetence and scandals.
Although the big clipper scandal led to getting the type of owner a loyal fan base would want.
Love Doc and the squad. Rooting for the clips :cool
I was enamored with our team. It doesn't get better than Doc on the sidelines, CP3 just annoying the snot out of everyone on the court, Montrezl Harrel crashing boards and hitting the floor like there's no tomorrow, Austin Rivers with swagg that I think puts Nick Young to shame, Lou Will AND Jamal Crawford razzle dazzle, DJ as an auto highlight reel.

Was such cerebral and hustle basketball, most fun I've had watching in my life. Now nothing beats a highlight of Ballmer, I'd play for free for that man :wow:

I was enamored with our team. It doesn't get better than Doc on the sidelines, CP3 just annoying the snot out of everyone on the court, Montrezl Harrel crashing boards and hitting the floor like there's no tomorrow, Austin Rivers with swagg that I think puts Nick Young to shame, Lou Will AND Jamal Crawford razzle dazzle, DJ as an auto highlight reel.

Was such cerebral and hustle basketball, most fun I've had watching in my life. Now nothing beats a highlight of Ballmer, I'd play for free for that man :wow:
Ugh. Had Jamal Crawford pretty much in his prime. He was my favorite player on the squad:unsure:

Ugh. Had Jamal Crawford pretty much in his prime. He was my favorite player on the squad:unsure:
So damn smooth, not many pure street hoopers like that these days. I enjoyed him with you guys.

Lmao when he started blowing into or licking his hands and wiping off the bottom of his shoes, it was over.

So damn smooth, not many pure street hoopers like that these days. I enjoyed him with you guys.

Lmao when he started blowing into or licking his hands and wiping off the bottom of his shoes, it was over.
He dropped 50 in his last game in the league. Why is he not currently on a team? Beats me!

Who do you see the Lakers playing against in the West Finals?
And in the NBA Finals vs the Bucks or Toronto?

I see the Lakers playing against the Clippers in the Western Finals.
I think the Bucks will represent the Eastern conference in the Finals.
It will be an interesting playoffs this year because everyone is playing in a neutral setting without a home court crowd.

I got Clippers vs Bucks.

Lakers should make the Conference finals, but Portland and Dame will be a scary matchup for them.

I agree with you, I think Portland presents an early challenge for the Lakers in the first round of the playoffs. Damian Lillard has been scoring a lot of points and the Lakers don't have depth at the point guard position.

Got pretty lucky and have seen some good hoops up here in the top left, Crawford and Nate Robinson at Rainier Beach in high school was a lot of fun to see and definitely included on that list. There’s been some ballers go through Beach.

Rooting for my hometown raptors, hoping we go back to back, keep the championship in Canada & shut up the US media with all their LA talks(gets really annoying). Doesn’t hurt either that I made a little profit off they’re title run last year :sneaky:. As well @Peter Gibbons that’s some good value you got there for both teams. I need to check what it pays now for the raptors to take down the title.

I've been a Sacramento fan since the days of their great team (Webber, Stoja,Divac ....) :(

I would be for Denver for the PO :p

How are you not gonna mention the man, the myth, the legend? Mike Bibby baby! Sad Divac just retired, was hoping he would be good for them.
A legend !
Divac had no luck because according to the Serbian media Doncic did not want to go to the kings ... he would have to stay at Real Madrid otherwise.

I met Doncic at the Palazzo 2 years ago during the summer league where he didn't play ... It was funny nobody knew him in the hotel except me who follows European basketball.

IMG-20200101-WA0013.jpg

I see the Lakers playing against the Clippers in the Western Finals.
I think the Bucks will represent the Eastern conference in the Finals.
It will be an interesting playoffs this year because everyone is playing in a neutral setting without a home court crowd.
That neutral home court is a game changer.
There is no home court advantage like in basketball.

But they couldn't beat Joakim Noah and Al Horford.

Corey Brewer made this trifecta so incredibly deadly. There's a reason that Florida squad won back to back championships!

I would be encouraged by your Clippers though. They build their team the right way and the historic GSW with KD just could not be stopped when healthy. They definitely have a nice window now and on the horizon for championship aspirations/contention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom