BELGRADE

Flush
Reaction score
NBA fans here?

Who will be the next champion?

41meQpSsizL.jpg

EffbBMsXYAAuo36.jpeg

Last edited:
I can see it. Especially if porter keeps playing like he is. I can see any of the top 4 coming out of the west.

I’m disappointed we don’t get to see Phoenix vs. Portland in the play-in game. Booker vs. Lillard in a winner-take-all would’ve been fun to watch.

East- Either Toronto or the Bucks. Although, don’t sleep on Miami. They’re tough to beat, especially when Butler is playing well.

The West is completely wide open. Especially because of the bubble and there isn’t really any home court advantage. I like my Nuggets chances. Porter Jr has shined during the restart. If he can be that consistent third scorer in the playoffs, they’re gonna be a tough out. I’m concerned about their defense.
Still missing Will Barton and Gary Harris, which has hurt their D. They couldn’t muster a single stop vs. the Lakers the other night. The flip side was the Lakers still needed a last second shot to get the win. Lakers had all their staters on the floor, while Murray and Jokic sat the entire 4th qtr. Gives me hope!

I feel like this is the most up for grabs the championship has been in a long time. Before the bubble, I would say the Bucks, but they just seem off right now. I would say I see the Raptors coming out of the East if the Bucks stay in their funk, to ultimately lose to whoever wins the West. Lakers are the easy bet there, but if Westbrook gets healthy, I think my Rockets have an okay chance (although we always find a brutal way to choke).

I'm going to take a risk but I see neither the bucks & the Lakers in the final.
I see Toronto in the final.
On the other side either the Clippers or Denver in surprise.

I'm cheering for my Raptors to make the finals, but clearly the Bucks are capable as well.

Lakers or Clippers will come out of the West I think. I've witnessed Playoff Kawhi at his best (up to this point anyway), so it's really difficult to bet against him. Do you really think he can't shut down old Lebron if he wanted to? He shut down an even better Giannis last year.

I’m disappointed we don’t get to see Phoenix vs. Portland in the play-in game. Booker vs. Lillard in a winner-take-all would’ve been fun to watch.
They're not televising the game? WTF? That's dumb.

I got Clippers vs Bucks.

Lakers should make the Conference finals, but Portland and Dame will be a scary matchup for them.

Ever time I see this thread. I shake my head.
Die hard Knicks fan since I was 10 :bag::dead:

Might still watch some playoffs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom