Wanted Nano Stakes Heads Up - 18x Artichoke 5c - maybe 1x Chicken? (1 Viewer)

JackieB

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sup everyone, another of my random micro projects, looking for Artichoke Joe’s Nickels that I know everyone is in love with :)

Building a 40 chip $1 buy-in 1c/2c heads up set, halfway there

10/10 - 1c
4/22 - 5c
8/8 - 10c

IMG_0764.jpeg

Trade Stock

IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_0708.jpeg

IMG_0707.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpeg
    IMG_0705.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0706.jpeg
    IMG_0706.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
@Ben8257 we might need some prOn and maybe some help if you’re interested :D
I wish I had the pennies, unfortunately only a couple singles... and you are well aware I'm never breaking my racks 2 of Nickles (one of my favchips ever made)
20221002_122548.jpg

I remember in the beginning saying "I don't care if it takes me 10 years... I will build a rack of these nickles!!" Then got lucky that Spinettis still had a couple racks.

Good luck with the hunt @JackieB ... I don't even want to tell you they used to sell for $350 a rack for the nickles and dimes... no idea what a rack would go for now. I saw the last nickle went for like $4 plus shipping on eBay which is MUCH better than it was. For a while someone was paying $12 - $15 for them... unfortunately there have been others trying to round up small quantities of them so no idea if anyone out there has partial racks anymore, but again good luck with the hunt!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Why have we not discussed the "Baltimore" part of your profile? How far are you from finksburg? Lol

Haha Bwi is my backyard. Ive just been chilling as a forum casual for the past two years

Reading and learning, building small sets, grinding samples, the usual :)

I have exactly (4) purdy and cleaned nickles... those 2 inlaid quarters would help me on this rack
20240602_124241.jpg

Yes, separated as there are 2 different shades of quarters in existence... just trying to fill a rack with whatever I can find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom