Cancelled Large Sale: THC solids, Horseshoe Cleveland, Heads Up Sets, Sunfly Micro Cash, +More (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of pm's will reply in the morning, no condition to do it now.
Sorry Goldfish this was an emergency fire sale no time for me to look through want ad's.
If the worst thing that's happened to you today is missing some good luck clubs then you shouldn't really complain.

Lots of pm's will reply in the morning, no condition to do it now.
Sorry Goldfish this was an emergency fire sale no time for me to look through want ad's.
If the worst thing that's happened to you today is missing some good luck clubs then you shouldn't really complain.
Perfect spot for you to offer above asking @Goldfish then you can both win.

All good here, I understand I was late to the party, but yes it’s true, I would have paid a lot more than $175 for that rack of chips especially if they were in minty condition (i Was gonna murder them anyway).

Not looking to flip these for profit.
It's not gonna end up in a vault either.
@Mr_Y3RAC had been looking for these for his very first paulson set for a long time as well. And since he is an awesome guy and a passionate chipper with a modest budget, I'm giving those to him for the exact price I paid here.
Looking forward to playing with them on his felt when the lockdown in germany finally ends though. :)
Sorry @Goldfish not looking to make enemies here, just wanna help out a friend.

I would appreciate people not actively discussing flipping chip I just sold in my sales thread.
If you have questions about the chips still for sale great, If you want to buy chips still for sale great, but if not please no need to post here.
That's the nice way of saying what shouldnt have to be said.

If it helps you out, I'd certainly be interested in the heads up rack of Crystal Moscow B&G.

Its a cool little set, I had started to accumulate a bunch of heads up sets for a heads up tournament but it never happened.
The 100s are the larger 43mm and have the hologram label. Cool looking cyrillic writing on the chips. Very nice.

Its a cool little set, I had started to accumulate a bunch of heads up sets for a heads up tournament but it never happened.
The 100s are the larger 43mm and have the hologram label. Cool looking cyrillic writing on the chips. Very nice.

I'm PM a little later. Heading out of the house.

Lol, where have I been all weekend - backup on the Crystal Moscows.

Want the Rack of Cleveland $100s but really only need a Barrel if anyone out there could use the other 80 I would be down for a Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom