NAGBGB CDI DEALER BUTTONS AND LAMMERS *CLOSED* (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About half the orders have gone out, I will have the rest out by friday - my apologies for the delay. Thanks for everyone's patience!
Take your time! Gives me something to look forward to! Thank you for all of your hard work on this.

Brie thanks for running this and putting in the time and effort. I got my buttons and everything today and they look awesome. Take care.

got the package, wow, incredible, thanks to all involved, and Brie did a great job on the packing. And I love the 007 with gun on the bounty, perfect touch, frank

Received my package yesterday. Very well packed. Really love the bounty chip. Thank you for all the hard work that went into putting this gropbuy together. Great job!

Anyone have any of their seating chips they want to sell? Pretty please! Thank you:)

i didn’t buy any CDI seating chips but have these. The ones on the right are from ChipCo
35DCDB29-3C2A-4B50-B80F-ECDF01EA9F4D.jpeg

Anyone have any of their seating chips they want to sell? Pretty please! Thank you:)
Hi Chris if @FordPickup92 got these chips from brpropoker maybe you can ask Brie to contact Kristil at BRPROPOKER and you can contact them to get the seating chips made and sent directly to you. I have done that for people where I had stuff made and people wanted more of them so I let them get remade directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom