NAGBGB CDI DEALER BUTTONS AND LAMMERS *CLOSED* (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see my order listed. I usually am just missing it but double checked (still probably just missed it). Just in case:

As someone that doesn’t own or has ever held a single CDI chip, I think I’m good with the above.

Have only seen all bond movies Pierce and post Pierce, but will confirm Goldeneye on 64 as top 25 game of all time.
Whoops, my bad, I'll get that right now

You already not being charged shipping, or interest for your items being stored here, cleaned and oiled sometimes
E554A2B5-F4B6-4005-9D67-A87C479C5230.gif

Damn girl you go straight from jokes to the jugular!

Ahem, there was an initial down payment, JKs last custom sample, and Ben was recently told of a little surprise coming his way.

(My chips love being there. There’s no way they would’ve gotten flattened at Casa de Barrie. Still not sure they’ll leave willingly. Can I FaceTime with them tonight?)

View attachment 475578

Damn girl you go straight from jokes to the jugular!

Ahem, there was an initial down payment, JKs last custom sample, and Ben was recently told of a little surprise coming his way.

(My chips love being there. There’s no way they would’ve gotten flattened at Casa de Barrie. Still not sure they’ll leave willingly. Can I FaceTime with them tonight?)
I was kidding too... with out the emoji lol
Ummm yeah I'm sure we can work something out

Update Incoming: Added chips for a fellow chipper who will be reshipping through me. Payment to be fulfilled by Barrie.

Please place orders as follows:
DB x 6
Bounty x 50
Rebuy x 50
Seating chip:
B x 2
G x 20
R x 20
Y x 20

Gracias.
I hope the B x 2 is meant to say B x 20

Also will I be shipping to them?

Now taking payments, all payments will be PayPal friends and family or venmo

Forgive me if I don't understand, but what is my total price (I don't see a Total$ on my line on page 1) and to what PayPal email address (F&F)?

Thanx!

Forgive me if I don't understand, but what is my total price (I don't see a Total$ on my line on page 1) and to what PayPal email address (F&F)?

Thanx!
You will receive a PM soon with all this info! Everyone will recieve an individual PM.

OK I gotta bite. I've been around the block like twice, and thought I knew a bit.
What does NAGBGB mean?
Not A Group Buy, Group Buy

Payment PMs are in progress, please bear with me, if you havent recieved one today I should be finishing up with everyone tomorrow!

Have the invoice recieved from ABC, waiting on a few members to finalize their payments

*if you paid and I did not mark you as paid, please let me know asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom