NAGBGB CDI DEALER BUTTONS AND LAMMERS *CLOSED* (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Looking to close this in 3 to 5 days if no more orders come in

Calling all CDI owners!

@Polochris do you still have some chips left?

@FordPickup92 I may increase my orders on some things to get to the 100 MOQ for the price break of a $1 each instead of $1.69. If you decide to close this and if there are some things that I ordered that didn't get 100 of them ordered, talk to me first before submitting the final order.

Calling all CDI owners!

@FordPickup92 I may increase my orders on some things to get to the 100 MOQ for the price break of a $1 each instead of $1.69. If you decide to close this and if there are some things that I ordered that didn't get 100 of them ordered, talk to me first before submitting the final order.
Sure will do! We should make on most as Ben hasnt placed his order yet
Also @Jeff your order is still blank..

Calling all CDI owners!

I do!! I would love some CDI DB's :)

Alright already... a little baby order here
(7) Dealer Buttons
(85) Bounties
(45) rebuys
(40) 1 each of all four colors of seating buttons 1-10
I think we're good on the minimums now....

I only would have bought more to meet MOQ's of whatever I bought to bring the price down for everything.

Disregard my earlier message! I'm locked into my order.

I think we're good on the minimums now....

I only would have bought more to meet MOQ's of whatever I bought to bring the price down for everything.

Disregard my earlier message! I'm locked into my order.
Only minimum we didnt meet was the yellow seating chips, which I've asked Gene omce if the price for all the 39mms is the same or per design/color. He said per design even without edge art, but Ben disagrees so i could still be unclear on that

Damn nobody tryin to help out on the yellow seating buttons... I agree the color isn't great but trying to get good contrast between the 4 tables... is there a color not listed that people would be interested in so we could make the minimums on everything?

Damn nobody tryin to help out on the yellow seating buttons... I agree the color isn't great but trying to get good contrast between the 4 tables... is there a color not listed that people would be interested in so we could make the minimums on everything?
What if it was more of a gold color instead of yellow? Might help the contrast, and ties in to the Goldfinger movie.

Will start collecting payments later today. Any last minute orders will need to be placed by the end of the day!

I didn’t see my order listed. I usually am just missing it but double checked (still probably just missed it). Just in case:

Please place orders as follows:
DB x 3
Bounty x 25
Rebuy x 25
Seating chip:
B x 10
G x 10
R x 10
Y x 10

The order may change regarding hitting/not hitting minimums. But should be good, may pull out one color of seating.
As someone that doesn’t own or has ever held a single CDI chip, I think I’m good with the above.

Have only seen all bond movies Pierce and post Pierce, but will confirm Goldeneye on 64 as top 25 game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom