NAGBGB CDI DEALER BUTTONS AND LAMMERS *CLOSED* (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No qorries at all, happy to include you! rebuys in your tourney? Freeze out style?
$40 re-buy, but tbh I don’t think I want to deal with handing out rebuy chips with everything else I’m doing. Maybe I’m not quite understanding their purpose (do you throw someone a rebuy chip while you wait to get their new stack?)

These look great! Thanks for doing this!

DB x 5
Bounty x 30
Rebuy x 10
Seating chip:
B x 1 set of 10
G x 1 set of 10
R x 1 set of 10
Y x 1 set of 10

Last edited:
Well without further ado, I'm dropping this with lack of haste as I feel its gonna go boom lol

Tons and tons of thought and edits and re edits have gone in to these mock ups. @Kensco has been a hero, along with @Ben8257 and a few other members who have helped with input on the art work for this button buy (thank you guys). Please bear with me as I will likely be behind schedule updating orders, as i expect an over load.

What is being offered:
CDI dealer button 60mm - $5.00 ea
CDI bounty 47mm - 25 to 99 $1.80 ea, 100 to 499 $1.20 ea
CDI rebuy 43mm - 25 to 99 $1.70 ea, 100 to 499 $1.10 ea
CDI seating chips 39mm, 4 colors (numbered 1-10) - *per color* 25 to 99 $1.60 ea, 100 to 499 $1.00 ea (please note this price may go down as my quote inquiry is pending response)

Shipping will be SFRB for almost all orders given the varying size and amounts of buttons/lammers being offered.
For those of you ordering just a dealer button up to 5 dealer buttons without lammers I can ship in a padded envelope for $3.00 to $4.00, pending weight

Pr0n:
View attachment 467147
View attachment 467148

Please place orders as follows:
DB x amount
Bounty x amount
Rebuy x amount
Seating chip:
B x amount
G x amount
R x amount
Y x amount

Feel free to post any questions or concerns I will do my best to organize everyone's orders and answer everyone as quickly as possible. I will leave this open for 2 weeks most likely, or however long it takes to get the min order on the bahamia buttons.
*note, if you are ordering from both NAGBGB'S I will be happy to combine shipping costs :tup:

Cheers, Brie

These look awesome! Love the seating chips! I'm not in the market, but had @HMK not sold his CDI set I would definitely have pestered him to buy these!

Question: Is bond left handed in the bounty chip? Or is the image perhaps reversed?

Maybe I’m not quite understanding their purpose (do you throw someone a rebuy chip while you wait to get their new stack?)
It's for when you have a limited amount of rebuys. If you allow X rebuys (for example, a 1 rebuy limit is pretty common), then everyone gets X rebuy chips. That way you don't have to keep track. The biggest upside, though, is that you get to buy MOAR chips! :D

These look awesome! Love the seating chips! I'm not in the market, but had @HMK not sold his CDI set I would definitely have pestered him to buy these!

Question: Is bond left handed in the bounty chip? Or is the image perhaps reversed?

It's for when you have a limited amount of rebuys. If you allow X rebuys (for example, a 1 rebuy limit is pretty common), then everyone gets X rebuy chips. That way you don't have to keep track. The biggest upside, though, is that you get to buy MOAR chips! :D
Image is most likely reversed due to being on the backside of the lammer

$40 re-buy, but tbh I don’t think I want to deal with handing out rebuy chips with everything else I’m doing. Maybe I’m not quite understanding their purpose (do you throw someone a rebuy chip while you wait to get their new stack?)
@Mr Winberg nailed it buddy! Some tourneys limit you to (1-2) rebuys... so you would give these out with the original stack. If they don't have a button left they are out of rebuys.

For myself I like (2) rebuys as long as you have a chip set to cover it... but at the second break or final rebuy if a player still has a rebuy it may be used as an add on. While yes it is a huge advantage at that point to someone that still has theirs, it is also an attempt to get players to play a little more reasonably after the first rebuy.

Nobody seems to be going for those blue seating chips .. did I miss something? Are the other colors "better" ;)

Updated everyones order so far, keep em coming!! Let me know if theres any mistakes!

When are you closing this, Brie? I only have the 98 and 05 sample sets, but I may have to get the bounty, rebuy and at least one seating chip set. They are just so cool.

When are you closing this, Brie? I only have the 98 and 05 sample sets, but I may have to get the bounty, rebuy and at least one seating chip set. They are just so cool.
This will be open for 2 weeks or until orders stop coming in

Im stupid and don’t know how this works. Is the price break at 100 for individual orders or group order?
The price breaks are as a group, as long as the group total for each item reaches those minimums the prices drop

Please place orders as follows:
DB x 3
Bounty x 25
Rebuy x 25
Seating chip:
B x 10
G x 10
R x 10
Y x 10

The order may change regarding hitting/not hitting minimums. But should be good, may pull out one color of seating.
Thank you for the order Jeff! I don't think we have minimums with white edges on the seating chips but if we do that definitely helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom