Nürburgring Tourist Laps? (1 Viewer)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I may find myself in Germany this July and if time allows, I think it would be a really cool experience to do some tourist laps of the ring. I've only looked into it a bit, but seems like to rent a car and pay the tourist lap(s) toll would be something like 250 Euro.

So, anyone done it?

I suggest you take a ringtaxi...

You'll experience a lot more what seems impossible with a car instead of being stressed in a underassured race car with 200K cars flying by
This, 100%. I mean, I'd love to try my hand at it too, but I know my limitations. It is a very technically demanding track and one must really know it intimately before one attempts to drive it petal-to-the-metal. Otherwise, you're just scared money squeaking by. You'll have a blast too, especially if the driver narrates the loop for you while driving it.

But yeah, once you've had a guided drive, if you're still champing at the bit, go for it. But make sure your insurance coverage is up to the task.

IMO, the Hockenheimring is more approachable and certainly more affordable for multiple laps, either in a RingTaxi or a rented racecar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom