For Sale *Mystery Box Raffle!* Charity Split with Links Slayer! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The $50 level is pretty much a freeroll, IMO. Links gets half (plenty of value there, unless you like cancer), and the setup of cards plus shipping covers the other half. Plus as more entries come in, the pot gets more stuff added to it. Snap call.

Throwing in another 25, for a total of 50 :).

Paid.

Last edited:
I'm in! I like those Tropicanas :) Actually there's a bunch of things I'm interested in but I won't go into that now.

No one has done $75.........until now.. ;)

In it to win it
nitzilla

Wow you guys! We cleared all the stretch goals so I'm adding new ones. Ahem... Including a KGB Rounders prop chip! Thanks for your support. If we get to 1500 before midnight tonight, expect to see more Rounder's props.

Congrats! I want pictures and detailed descriptions of everything you won.........!!! ;)

I managed to get the box all packed up. It was LOADED to the brim. Be careful when opening it. The contents may be under pressure!

The mystery box has arrived safely! Looking forward to opening it later (damn work!). Thank you again H|Q for the great raffle.

Reactions: H|Q
I am sooo bummed I totally missed this....

Congrats to the winners..

This is an awesome community and thanks to H|Q for putting this on.

Where's the pr0n from LabMonkey? Did I miss it? Do we need the pitchforks again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom